• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia WTS Stock Turbo 5k Miles

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
OEM Part number: LB5Z-6K683-C

Selling for $400 + $35 flat shipping UPS Ground.

I bought this unit with plans to have it sent to CRP Engineering to upgrade with new internal components. I have since decided to abandon this upgrade for my truck and I’m selling the turbo.

This is a 100% genuine, OEM turbo charger unit that includes the following hardware for installation:

x4 converter studs - #W704474-S437

x3 Oil Outlet Tube Gasket - #FT4Z-6N652-D

x1 Oil return tune gasket - #EJ7Z-6N652-A

I stand behind this listing in terms of authenticity and condition.

EBAY LISTING for buyer/ seller protection

1592229599861.png

1592229617756.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
StezenW

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
EDIT (7/19) - Still available - I know someone out there wants to upgrade their turbo with CRP Engineering's Stage 3 Turbo upgrade. Buy this unit and you wont have to have any down time on your truck!

Last edited:

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
EDIT (7/19) - Still available - I know someone out there wants to upgrade their turbo with CRP Engineering's Stage 3 Turbo upgrade. Buy this unit and you wont have to have any down time on your truck!
this is so tempting, is it still available?

OP
OP
StezenW

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
this is so tempting, is it still available?
It is indeed - I’ll knock another $15 off for you if you’re interested. It’s packaged and ready to ship ASAP.

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
It is indeed - I’ll knock another $15 off for you if you’re interested. It’s packaged and ready to ship ASAP.
I live south of Atlanta if you're willing I can pick it up. Will you take $350 cash?

OP
OP
StezenW

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Justin87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
collision tech
Is this still available?

OP
OP
StezenW

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase