• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California WTS Ranger Raptor Aftermarket Grille

day_sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ranger
Selling a brand new Raptor Style Grille for the Ranger. Ended up changing my mind and never installed it. Everything is brand new and ready to go. No issues with the finish on the grille at all! Would like to sell it locally, I don't want to worry about it getting damaged in shipping. Located in Orange County, CA

Looking to get $240 OBO for it.
Thanks!

20190805_202646.jpg

20190805_202646.jpg
Sponsored

Surfink

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pepper White Cooper S Clubman, 2019 Saber STX SuperCrew
Vehicle Showcase
I may be interested? Easy to install?

OP
OP
day_sx

day_sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ranger
I may be interested? Easy to install?
From the videos I've seen on here it seems like a pretty easy straightforward install.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
Just be sure to wear gloves to protect your knuckls from the sharp fins on the Radiator and intercooler. Otherwise it's a bit tedious but not really difficult! If you watch the video by @joshm1lls be aware he had a different version that required cutting the two lower edges, but that IS NOT required on these newer versions. They fit perfectly without any trimming!

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/knockoff-ford-ranger-raptor-grille.2240/

OP
OP
day_sx

day_sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ranger
Bump still available

OP
OP
day_sx

day_sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Ranger
Bump price is OBO

Wolverines

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lairat Sport
Is this the one that fits in without cutting the corners?

Danny9

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Is this item still available?
Sponsored