• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Minnesota WTS FX Front & Rear suspension.

JG Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Commercial Bricklayer
Selling my FX Front and Rear suspension . Aprox 700 miles on it.
$100. OBO + Shipping. It is all packaged ready to go ..
A1CD7F57-CF24-4EEA-8E5E-165C9A3C5CE6.jpeg
6A1E85FA-DD5A-4154-9D2E-CA04F7932DE3.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JG Ranger

JG Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Commercial Bricklayer
Selling my FX Front and Rear suspension . Aprox 700 miles on it.
$100. OBO + Shipping. It is all packaged ready to go ..
A1CD7F57-CF24-4EEA-8E5E-165C9A3C5CE6.jpeg
6A1E85FA-DD5A-4154-9D2E-CA04F7932DE3.jpeg
Wanting them to go. Make an offer .

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
Still available?

OP
OP
JG Ranger

JG Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Commercial Bricklayer
You accept PayPal?
Yes I do.
i have the suspension pieces all boxed up nicely ..The box does weigh a bit , I have know idea on shipping cost , obviously depending where to , but I can ship the cheapest way with tracking ..
im not asking much for them , they are like new , cover the shipping and say 40$. And there yours..
im going out camping early tmrw morning and come back Sunday, so if you decide you want them i can get a price on shipping early next week , and let you know ..
thanks
John.

I Truck Naked

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Jaguar / Land Rover Senior Technician
Yes I do.
i have the suspension pieces all boxed up nicely ..The box does weigh a bit , I have know idea on shipping cost , obviously depending where to , but I can ship the cheapest way with tracking ..
im not asking much for them , they are like new , cover the shipping and say 40$. And there yours..
im going out camping early tmrw morning and come back Sunday, so if you decide you want them i can get a price on shipping early next week , and let you know ..
thanks
John.
I'll take em'.