• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado WTS Ford-branded 6' aluminum tonneau cover w/ rack tracks: $900

Alistair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL SuperCab STX
I wish I could keep this, but I've got a camper shell installed and nowhere to store this tonneau cover.

It's the Ford-branded Embark model, which is the same as the Retrax Pro XR. I like the design a lot. The aluminum panels roll up into a can near the cab, and you can lock the cover in place at any point along the bed. You can operate the whole thing with one hand, which is nice when you're carrying something.

The can itself takes up a portion of the bed but I never had an issue, especially with a 6' bed. There is still about 8-10" of clearance under the can to slide long objects underneath and it seems like a fine tradeoff for the ease of operation.

This model has roof rack tracks embedded in the tonneau cover rails, so you can mount any roof rack setup above the tonneau cover. I don't have any roof rack components for sale but that's how I planned to set it up myself.

The cover itself is extremely sturdy rigid aluminum, they say it can take a distributed load of 500 lb. It would take a fair amount of time and noise to get through this cover into the truck bed.

Link to the Ford version:
https://accessories.ford.com/bed-products/covers/cover-tonneau-12761.html

Link to the Retrax version:
https://retrax.com/retraxpro-xr

Retrax Pro XR promo video:

Embark image 2.jpg

Embark image.jpg
Sponsored

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I can look into it. Do you have a 6' bed?
My Father in law just bought a Super Cab Ranger and is looking for a cover. Would be shipping to LA Area. May be cheaper just to through it on a pallet. I can have it shipped to my office which has a dock. Depends if you have that ability.
Sponsored