• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Washington WTS: 4x Lariat Sport wheels / Hancook tires / FX4 shocks

tehschkott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
I'm selling my pull off parts because I'm tired of storing them and would benefit more from fancy APG springs. These are all factory parts on the truck when I bought it new from the dealer in July.

For sale:
  • 4x Hancook Dynapro tires. 265/65R17. Maybe 4k easy miles.
  • 4x Lariat Sport Package rims (separately). Entirely unmarked/unrashed - with valve stems. Basically new.
  • 2x FX4 front coilovers. Basically new. Approx 4k miles
  • 2x FX4 rear shocks. Basically new. Approx 4k miles.
Asking $750 for the whole kit, but no reasonable offers refused. I'll deliver within 3 hours of Seattle. I don't want to break it up. It's all or nothing.

20210211_231251.jpg
20210211_231542.jpg

For $400 more I'll throw in an almost new set of BFG KO2 tires. 265/70R17. 3,500 miles on them. Biggest tires you can put on 17in rims without removing intrusion bars. They're new(ish), they're beautiful. I bought snow tires for the winter and when we get on the other side, I'm going to buy bigger ones. You can have these at super discount. I have nowhere to store them. Here are some pics with the KO2 tires mounted to the above rims.

20200919_121509.jpg

20200919_112711.jpg

20200919_112857.jpg

I replaced the shocks and tires at the same time. A couple months later I replaced the rims. If you like the factory look/feel of the truck and would like some spare parts to keep your rig new/factory - or would like to upgrade a bit to sport wheels and offroading shocks, now's your chance.

PM me with offers or questions. I can provide as many pics as you want. Again, no reasonable offers refused, and I'll deliver within 3 hours of Seattle.
Sponsored

Last edited: