• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado WTB: Lariat Gauge Cluster

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Seeing enough posts/threads about people swapping to XLT gauge clusters from the Lariat clusters, I'd be interested in taking a Lariat cluster off someone's hands. If you have one in excellent conditions (low miles, preferred), let me know.
Sponsored

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Just know that there’s more to it when swapping, I had to install the buttons onto the steering wheel from a lariat as well, right side only, and then make adjustments in Forscan.

5G Dan-O

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Ford ASSET Instructor - Program Director
PM me if you want.
I did the swap and was holding on to the old one to potentially swap back to stock if I ever traded it in. I have the Lariat steering wheel buttons too.

What's your budget?

OP
OP
yamahaSHO

yamahaSHO

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaztuning.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger, 23 Maverick, 04 S2000, 07 Sky RL
Occupation
ECU Calibration - USAF Retired
Vehicle Showcase
PM me if you want.
I did the swap and was holding on to the old one to potentially swap back to stock if I ever traded it in. I have the Lariat steering wheel buttons too.

What's your budget?
PM sent.

5G Dan-O

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Hahaha
Found and paid

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
Just know that there’s more to it when swapping, I had to install the buttons onto the steering wheel from a lariat as well, right side only, and then make adjustments in Forscan.
You also dont have to add the lariat buttons and it still works fine.

5G Dan-O

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
You also dont have to add the lariat buttons and it still works fine.
The cluster works, but if you want to switch radio stations and use all the other functions remotely, you do need the buttons.

5G Dan-O

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Steering controls still a nice function to have when wanting to flip through stations etc.
I had no idea how much I changed stations until I didn't have the steering wheel buttons to switch them.

Allen_rubin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I had no idea how much I changed stations until I didn't have the steering wheel buttons to switch them.
My only thing I never got working right is when I have the actual radio on, the lariat screen doesn’t pick up it’s the radio and still shows me my sirus XM channel even tho my radio is playing lol
Sponsored