• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Will 32.7" tires fit?

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Hey There!

This is my first post.
Will 32.7" 285/70/17 Pirelli Scorpians Plus AT tires fit on the stock 17" wheels with a 2.5" fordrangerlifts leveling kit with no cutting of the crash bars?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Abjectwoe

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Hey There!

This is my first post.
Will 32.7" 285/70/17 Pirelli Scorpians Plus AT tires fit on the stock 17" wheels with a 2.5" fordrangerlifts leveling kit with no cutting of the crash bars?
You can fit 33s (255/80/17) with 2.5 in the front. The biggest issue is the width. I'm not 100% about 285, but 30mm is an inch so I think you should be good.

Don Evans

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Hey There!

This is my first post.
I just put 285/70/17 BFG KO2s on mine this past weekend. I get minor rubbing at full lock and under load with 2.5". Under regular driving conditions there is no problem at all. If you go any bigger than that you are going to have to do some crash bar cutting.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
jiujitsuranger
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
You can fit 33s (255/80/17) with 2.5 in the front. The biggest issue is the width. I'm not 100% about 285, but 30mm is an inch so I think you should be good.
Thank You! I’ll look into that size.

OP
OP
jiujitsuranger
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
I just put 285/70/17 BFG KO2s on mine this past weekend. I get minor rubbing at full lock and under load with 2.5". Under regular driving conditions there is no problem at all. If you go any bigger than that you are going to have to do some crash bar cutting.
Good to know! Thanks! I know you can take off the plastic over the crash bars and adjust a little. Did you do that?

OP
OP
jiujitsuranger
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Not yet. That'll be this weekend's project along with my raptor grill if it comes in.
Perfect! Let me know how it goes. I’d love to see pics. If you have any. Maybe at full lock if you could. I want to get the raptor grill as well.

sLiVeRwOrM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat, 1970 BMW 2002
You defiantly will have to cut the bars if you want to turn all the way.. installed the BDS crash bars up front and just cut the bars in the rear of my truck. I am running the same sized tire.

I am running 285/70/17 Wrangler Duratrac, I've also got FOX 2.5 level kit.

1597871259091.png

Jgarrett

First Name
jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
FBI
2.5 front level, 285/70-17 with +20 wheel offset...yes I had to remove all the bars and the front tire deflectors. You don't have to but your turning radius will be limited.

Stephen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Logistics
For the 255/80's do you have any rubbing on the factory crash bars at full lock?

Abjectwoe

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
For the 255/80's do you have any rubbing on the factory crash bars at full lock?
Yes, but it is tire/wheel specific. My AT3Ws rubbed, but so, so slightly. I'd wager after 10K miles on them they wouldn't rub anymore.

I know people running 33s on different wheels/tires that experienced zero rub at full lock.
Sponsored