Time to do an installation video on the reverse lights?

Discussion in 'Stage 3 Motorsports' started by Dmax, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Dmax

Dmax Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
    Garage Profiles:
    https://www.stage3motorsports.com/4...hite-Wide-Cornering-Off-Road-LED-Reverse.html

Jason,

love all you guys do and have bought many of products from you all. Appreciate all the how to videos on installation. You guys think you might be able to do a video on the install of these reverse lights. Don’t seem super complicated but wiring and grounding is where the video would give me confidence to buy and install these. Thx

DMAX

2. Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor

First Name:
    Jason
    Vehicle(s):
    2011 F150 5.0L
    Web Team Overlord
    Honestly, I don't think we could squeeze in a video.

Our shooting/install schedule is pretty jam-packed as it is. I can see if I can dig up Baja Design's instructions, though. I doubt the wiring is all that intensive, especially since the amperage draw of the S2s is pretty low.

3. OP
    OP
    Dmax

Dmax Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
    Garage Profiles:
    Thanks for the response. I found some instructions online from another vendor but was hoping for something visual with instructions below. Any resource you might think that would help please let me know. Appreciate it. Just installed my bug shield from you guys..More purchases to come. Cheers

DMAX

https://www.vividracing.com/baja-designs-sport-led-light-reserve-kit-ford-ranger-p-152631387.html