• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Time between "Built" and "Shipped"

Avpassa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
My pizza tracker is showing my Raptor built on 3/30 with my last update also being on 3/30. Nothing since. I called Ford this morning and they said it is at ramp 4G and has been received by the currier, just waiting to ship via convoy. Delivery timeline is 4/14-4/20. However the dealership said this morning that they looked at "FMC Dealer" and they have it "labeled on the road and delivery route planned" with a timeline of 4/11-4/20. Any insights as to who I should believe? I guess it is a good thing that both are saying by the 20th? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

coryyyy

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
It looks like everyones experience is completely different. Mine went into production on 03/21, and then on 04/02, my tracker went back to "Order Confirmed". I talked with Ford Chat, and they let me know it shipped with an expected delivery date of 04/22. I woke up 04/03 and the tracker showed "Shipped". Now my tracker is saying it will be delivered 04/11 - 04/24.

This was my experience. Hope it helps.

Ford Ranger Time between "Built" and "Shipped" Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 2.18.20 PM

0ak9

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
My pizza tracker is showing my Raptor built on 3/30 with my last update also being on 3/30. Nothing since. I called Ford this morning and they said it is at ramp 4G and has been received by the currier, just waiting to ship via convoy. Delivery timeline is 4/14-4/20. However the dealership said this morning that they looked at "FMC Dealer" and they have it "labeled on the road and delivery route planned" with a timeline of 4/11-4/20. Any insights as to who I should believe? I guess it is a good thing that both are saying by the 20th? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Everyone’s experience will vary, but in my case the dealership had a more accurate timeline than Ford. Also, in your situation, it seems that you may or may not get a “shipped” notification on your order tracker before your truck gets delivered. I’ve seen both instances where someone would get a “shipped” notification a few days after a green check mark on “built”, and I’ve also seen where it stopped updating after “built” only to get their truck delivered without any other notification on the order tracker.

TLDR: My dealership provided more accurate information than Ford chat.

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
On the tracker mine went
in production 3/19
built 3/31
shipped 4/1

I believe the spray in bed liner added close to a week for mine to be built.

Sponsored

T-Rev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2023 Toyota GR86
I'm pretty sure chat doesn't have access to VINView. When I called Ford customer service, they had access to it and most dealers should too. That uses GPS to track the vehicle.

scout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FiST
My timeline: blend date 3/27, built 3/29... then nothing. Ford chat said waiting at ramp 4G expected delivery 4/8 - 4/14. That was on Monday 4/8.

Today my tracker updated to the last step "final prep" there is no date on the shipped step.. mine was convoy to a dealer in Northern Indiana.

Good luck with yours.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Looks like you should be expecting an email or text from your dealer. It is likely there if it is in "final prep". Congrats in advance.

Coltont909

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Mine has been in production since 3/7. Got a email 3/14 saying they ran into unexpected delays. No updates since.

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
My timeline: blend date 3/27, built 3/29... then nothing. Ford chat said waiting at ramp 4G expected delivery 4/8 - 4/14. That was on Monday 4/8.

Today my tracker updated to the last step "final prep" there is no date on the shipped step.. mine was convoy to a dealer in Northern Indiana.

Good luck with yours.
Back when I first got the “in production” date, ford chat mentioned sometimes the order tracker wont update past a certain status if the trucks are being delivered via convoy. My RR moved to Built status on 4/3 but nothing since. Spoke to the dealer today, their vinview doesn’t show anything except for an eta of 4/12-4/18. He mentioned that was the only new update he’s seen and chat tells me it’s located in lot 59. I’m hoping it does get delivered next week though.

Sponsored

scout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FiST
Back when I first got the “in production” date, ford chat mentioned sometimes the order tracker wont update past a certain status if the trucks are being delivered via convoy. My RR moved to Built status on 4/3 but nothing since. Spoke to the dealer today, their vinview doesn’t show anything except for an eta of 4/12-4/18. He mentioned that was the only new update he’s seen and chat tells me it’s located in lot 59. I’m hoping it does get delivered next week though.
Good luck with yours! I had seen reports of people driving home with their new Bronco/Maverick before the tracker updates to shipped, I was thinking I might be in that scenario. Especially with the dealership a few hours drive from MAP. Unfortunately, I am more than a few hours drive from the dealership & can't just swing by.

Kubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
My truck was built on 1/18. Called the dealer and Ford, on 4/1 I called ford and was told it was ready to ship, just awaiting pickup from a carrier. The dealer called yesterday and said it would be coming soon, I said yeah right since I ordered on 6/15 of last year. Dealer called again last night and sent pics, it's finally here.

Dubfound

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW

Good luck with yours.
Those were my dates and same situation for my RR shipped to New England. It's at the dealer.

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5, Ranger Raptor on order
Mine has been in production since 3/7. Got a email 3/14 saying they ran into unexpected delays. No updates since.
I got the same thing with no changes in my tracker since 3/13. That being said, my dealer called me and said the truck was built and I should see it this month. Go figure.
Sponsored