Thanks for accepting me into the group, here she is.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Zooming in on the picture I can say the 2022 color keyed keypad is an improvement over the all black one.
The hideous look of the black one is why I passed on it.

OP
OP
22Bandit

22Bandit

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Black Package
Occupation
Contractor
My daughter did the same thing falling forward down a mountain trail, broke arm above and below elbow and shattered that. She has the same "special" equipment setup in her arm also. ?
I hope she has fully recovered? Or is recovering! I think the worst part of it was the fluid sack (bursa sack I think) bursts and fills your whole arm and hand with fluid. My hand was as thick as a whopper. I know that because I made my dad stop to get me some food on the way to the hospital from the track lol. I had first hand comparison. I wish cell phones had better cameras back than lol. (Actually thinking about it the worst part was actually the addiction that developed from so many broken bones riding) I have had a lot of breaks over the years. Thank God I managed to get away from all that! those doctors had no business writing me for dilated and oxys!

Last edited:
OP
OP
22Bandit

22Bandit

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Contractor
Do you have the rear window defrost? Heated mirrors are controlled by that switch
Yep, I do have the heated mirrors if what you say is the case. It definitely has the rear glass defroster! I can see the orange element line on the glass.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I hope she has fully recovered? Or is recovering! I think the worst part of it was the fluid sack (bursa sack I think) bursts and fills your whole arm and hand with fluid. My hand was as thick as a whopper. I know that because I made my dad stop to get me some food on the way to the hospital from the track lol. I had first hand comparison. I wish cell phones had better cameras back than lol. (Actually thinking about it the worst part was actually the addiction that developed from so many broken bones riding) I have had a lot of breaks over the years. Thank God I managed to get away from all that! those doctors had no business writing me for dilated and oxys!
Has recovered nicely, except for one of the screw heads is poking up under there.

OP
OP
22Bandit

22Bandit

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Contractor
Has recovered nicely, except for one of the screw heads is poking up under there.
Same! It's annoying
Sponsored