Thanks for accepting me into the group, here she is.

OP
OP
22Bandit

22Bandit

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Black Package
Occupation
Contractor
Welcome Josh, nice truck! I was somehow expecting a black truck with a screen name like bandit ?, a throwback to Smokey and the Bandit.
Haha my dogs name is bandit. He's a border collie and when he was a puppy he was mostly white with black paws and a black nose and ears. I got the white truck with the black package and it reminded me of my boy lol so I named her Bandit 2! She's dirty now! I live in Michigan on dirt roads, I'll probably never see it that clean again haha

OP
OP
22Bandit

22Bandit

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Black Package
Occupation
Contractor
Welcome, white is always a super clean choice! Enjoy the new whip!
I agree! Live on dirt but my dad's been driving a white 03 gmc out here since well 03, and it still looks fantastic! I'm hoping I have the same luck he did with white! I really love black though so i had to add the black package to it. The chrome felt a bit too dated for me on the lariats I saw. Good looking trucks still! Just too flashy for me.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Nice ride, congrats.

This is a good group you found. Heck, I don’t even have a Ranger anymore but I’m still contributing and visiting due to the quality of the peeps here.

mailbox4449

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure yet
I agree! Live on dirt but my dad's been driving a white 03 gmc out here since well 03, and it still looks fantastic! I'm hoping I have the same luck he did with white! I really love black though so i had to add the black package to it. The chrome felt a bit too dated for me on the lariats I saw. Good looking trucks still! Just too flashy for me.
Welcome! Hey since you purchased the XLT model, what options did you also order from the factory (ie 301A 302A)?? There's been talk regarding the removal of the heated seats from the 302A package and FORD substituting the heated mirror instead...curious if yours came like you ordered it or if it was "updated" by FORD with those changes? Either way, good luck with the vehicle :like:

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Haha my dogs name is bandit. He's a border collie and when he was a puppy he was mostly white with black paws and a black nose and ears. I got the white truck with the black package and it reminded me of my boy lol so I named her Bandit 2! She's dirty now! I live in Michigan on dirt roads, I'll probably never see it that clean again haha
I’m from Michigan also. Part of the reason I ordered Cactus gray. It matches our road grime the best. Especially UP limestone.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the jungle.....lol
Really nice truck man! White Rangers look very clean and sharp....either blacked out or chromed out are my favorites. If you hang out in here you will be spending money on her for sure....;)

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a great story about the naming of your truck - welcome and enjoy the ride.
Sponsored