port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
IMG_20190907_102824.jpg

Chipmunks are lucky there's screen.

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
I hate you guys! This thread is 'click bait'...
I was really hoping it was a different kind of 'kitty'....MMmmmEEoow!!

1621087362443.png

1621087384424.png

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
When my Wife and I got married, our vows included: "For Better and Four Cats"! ?

Yes, she brought FOUR cats with her! Full disclosure... I love cats too!

Here is Scooter. He was the oldest and unfortunately he passed a couple of years ago:

IMG_2124.jpg

Next is Ginger. She is a rescue by a daughter who decided she likes dogs more! She had HyperThyroid and we had to irradiate her with an isotope treatment. ☢
Almost lost her to that, but she's thriving now:

IMG_5496.jpeg

This is Spirit. Another rescue by a son who has moved out to college. She has an enlarged heart and is under permanent medication. She is doing great, but getting old:

IMG_5396.jpeg

And finally, here is Guster. When we rescued him he was probably 24-48 hours from starving to death. Unfortunately, he is FIV and an eye infection lead to loosing his left eye. Then he had an inner ear infection which caused vestibular syndrome and he couldn't eat for 2 months. We had to feed him through a tube in his neck. He is doing well now:

IMG_5848.jpeg

So that's our "cat troop"! The good news for me is that we have spent more on the cats than I will EVER spend on mods for my Ranger... so I got that going for me!

And fair warning....
There isn't a cat on the planet that my Wife wouldn't adopt! So keep all your cats indoors, please!
Today we had to say goodbye to Spirit.... She's heading' over the Rainbow Bridge to join Scooter & Ginger!

Her heart problems got the best of her, but she had a great run!

Dang, this doesn't get any easier, my Wife is a wreck! And to the Doctor and Tech's who assisted in the End-of-Life process.... Bless their Hearts, it was obviously tough on them too.

So for all you Ranger pet owners out there.... spend a little extra time with your pet, or give them a few extra pats on the head or even a special treat.... cuz you never have enough time with them!
God Bless.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Today we had to say goodbye to Spirit.... She's heading' over the Rainbow Bridge to join Scooter & Ginger!

Her heart problems got the best of her, but she had a great run!

Dang, this doesn't get any easier, my Wife is a wreck! And to the Doctor and Tech's who assisted in the End-of-Life process.... Bless their Hearts, it was obviously tough on them too.

So for all you Ranger pet owners out there.... spend a little extra time with your pet, or give them a few extra pats on the head or even a special treat.... cuz you never have enough time with them!
God Bless.
Sorry for the loss of your beloved Spirit. God Bless you and your wife.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Mother and son.
Lost the one on the right last year due to kidney disease

28850_417631964413_6654180_n_417631964413.jpg
Sorry for your loss, they looked very happy hangin' out!

Unfortunately, Kidney Disease is quite prevalent in cats. Our recent rescue "Caspur" has it. They fluid-flushed him (similar to a cooling system:oops:) to lower his creatinine/urea levels and now we are trying to slow the disease progression with diet. We're just going to give him the best opportunity for a quality life and love the heck out of him! It sure beats the alternative he was facing when we rescued him!
Sponsored