• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas Selling stock sport package 17" magnetic wheels and stock Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts

IngotTexasRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm selling my stock sport package wheels that were taken off around 4.5k miles and the stock bridgestone dueler hts that were taken off about 1.5k miles in. Wheels are in very good condition, just kind of dirty. The one that was on my right rear has very small minor surface scratches from being stuck and spinning in the mud, but will definitely buff out easily. Willing to part with the wheels for $400 or best offer for all 4 and $300 for the tires or $500 for everything. Wheels and tires are separated at the moment since I upgraded them at different times. Located in the SW Houston, TX area and motivated to sell, I've been sitting on these for too long.
kmGMQ6K6QkCLVch40zhe7g.jpg
B5PY7vz5S5CKUgVP6FiEjg.jpg
JnTwakYZR9W1LGGlg6RMtA.jpg
B4FGtboDSR22O3iFzkaTvQ.jpg
c3TbxmMaQhy68Q3DhRAHVw.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
IngotTexasRanger

IngotTexasRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels have been sold. Still looking to get rid of tires.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Wheels have been sold. Still looking to get rid of tires.
Good price! Advertised my stock STX package Tires (Bridgestone dueler A/T's) with Wheels and spare for sale. Posted on Craigslist, Offer Up and nothing after several days. Posted on Facebook Friday morning and got a hit within the hour. Wrapped up the sale before noon. Hope this helps and wish you success in ditching the tires :)

OP
OP
IngotTexasRanger

IngotTexasRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Good price! Advertised my stock STX package Tires (Bridgestone dueler A/T's) with Wheels and spare for sale. Posted on Craigslist, Offer Up and nothing after several days. Posted on Facebook Friday morning and got a hit within the hour. Wrapped up the sale before noon. Hope this helps and wish you success in ditching the tires :)
They have been up for months on FB marketplace. Not even a single inquiry and I am practically giving them away at this price. Ended up selling the wheels for $300 since I got tired of holding on to them. Odd really that no one wants these in a HUGE metro area.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They have been up for months on FB marketplace. Not even a single inquiry and I am practically giving them away at this price. Ended up selling the wheels for $300 since I got tired of holding on to them. Odd really that no one wants these in a HUGE metro area.
I guess its just a matter of locating the right buyer. Also had my stock package advertised here on 5g for a week or two and only one hit but no follow up afterwards. I was surprised thinking that surely someone that had the stock steel wheels would want this upgrade. The upgraded wheels and tires that I bought to replace them had been sitting on craigslist for 3 weeks...they were like factory new. Guess the market for wheels and tires is very flexible:question:

Last edited:

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
That’s crazy that it took any real effort to sell these at that price! These are the best factory wheels other than the tremor wheels.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That’s crazy that it took any real effort to sell these at that price! These are the best factory wheels other than the tremor wheels.
I agree!
Sponsored