Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Raptor Grill ...it took about 45 min as I had difficulty releasing the two tabs kind of hidden next to the headlights. It was $200 off ebay - you can get it a lil cheaper but I liked reviews on this particular one. Decent quality- if anything a little thin in spots but no biggie. You screw the letters into the grill. Screw the enclosed brackets into the grill and then pop it in. The hardest part is removing the old grill - that takes the longest . Getting the horizontal air baffle back in takes a little finagling . Then I gave it a good coating of 303 to hopefully make it last here in the Fl. heat over the yrs . I like the look but also think the stock grill in these Rangers is pretty nice .

g1.jpg
g8.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g10.jpg
g2.jpg

g3.jpg
Welcome to the club...they do hold up well...here's what they look like at 65,000+ miles ;)

IMG_7005.JPG
Sponsored

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Raptor Grill ...it took about 45 min as I had difficulty releasing the two tabs kind of hidden next to the headlights. It was $200 off ebay - you can get it a lil cheaper but I liked reviews on this particular one. Decent quality- if anything a little thin in spots but no biggie. You screw the letters into the grill. Screw the enclosed brackets into the grill and then pop it in. The hardest part is removing the old grill - that takes the longest . Getting the horizontal air baffle back in takes a little finagling . Then I gave it a good coating of 303 to hopefully make it last here in the Fl. heat over the yrs . I like the look but also think the stock grill in these Rangers is pretty nice .

g1.jpg
g8.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g10.jpg
g2.jpg

g3.jpg
Looks great! Have a link to the item on ebay? I like the ability to paint the letters separately without having to mask off.

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
on the bottom clips push them down gently from the top and they will release. once I figured this out I had them all undone within a minute after fighting them for 45 minutes. also for the 2 by the headlights if you loosen the plastic shroud next to the headlamps you can reach in to release the clips.

I still like the look makes it a bit more aggressive looking and I have only seem 2 or 3 other rangers with the raptor grille in my travels so its not like every F-150 rocking one.

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator

g1.jpg
g8.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g10.jpg
g2.jpg

g3.jpg
I got the exact same one, I am happy with it. Seems like quality isn’t the best but it’s held up really well for me. I added the Ford aero skin deflector and it lines up perfect with it and looks good in my opinion. Great looking truck my man!!

9577C98B-6F37-49D4-AD36-B068A3C72491.jpeg
Sponsored