First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
Just thought I would post this here. I am sure many of you already know about this, but there is a place in Texas called Pax Power that have a Raptor Ranger conversion. It is a little pricey @ $29,950 but it is legit. They get all the parts from over seas so they are OEM parts going on your truck. They also take the Focus RS EcoBoost engine that delivers 350 bhp and put that in. Take a look at www.paxpower.com/ranger. you will not be disappointed.

Cheers!
Sponsored

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Just thought I would post this here. I am sure many of you already know about this, but there is a place in Texas called Pax Power that have a Raptor Ranger conversion. It is a little pricey @ $29,950 but it is legit. They get all the parts from over seas so they are OEM parts going on your truck. They also take the Focus RS EcoBoost engine that delivers 350 bhp and put that in. Take a look at www.paxpower.com/ranger. you will not be disappointed.

Cheers!
Sheesh looks cool but even if you buy the cheapest 4x4 ranger you're looking at close to 60k might as well spend an extra $10k~ and get a real raptor

OP
OP
Cutlerms

Cutlerms

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
Sheesh looks cool but even if you buy the cheapest 4x4 ranger you're looking at close to 60k might as well spend an extra $10k~ and get a real raptor
Uh, not sure where you got your numbers, but the cheapest 4x4 on ford.com is 30,000. With this, you are still cheaper than the F-150 Raptor. Not to mention if you want the Ranger Raptor from over seas, trying to get it here would be the biggest pain in the ass.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 075603.jpg

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Uh, not sure where you got your numbers, but the cheapest 4x4 on ford.com is 30,000. With this, you are still cheaper than the F-150 Raptor. Not to mention if you want the Ranger Raptor from over seas, trying to get it here would be the biggest pain in the ass.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 075603.jpg
Yeah $30k for the Ranger then another $30k for the Raptor package from that company....? You can get a full size raptor for around $70k, the extra $10k would be worth it to go full size IMO thats all i was saying.

OP
OP
Cutlerms

Cutlerms

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
Yeah $30k for the Ranger then another $30k for the Raptor package from that company....? You can get a full size raptor for around $70k, the extra $10k would be worth it to go full size IMO thats all i was saying.
Oh gotcha, but that is the reason I went with the Ranger and not the F-150 was because of the size. I think that is why pretty much everyone goes with the Ranger vs the F-150 is because of the size. When I drove an F-150 for work, I felt like midget in that thing and I am not a small guy. So when Ford rereleased the Ranger, and it was even bigger than the previous gen, I was over thrilled. It was the perfect size truck for me.

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Oh gotcha, but that is the reason I went with the Ranger and not the F-150 was because of the size. I think that is why pretty much everyone goes with the Ranger vs the F-150 is because of the size. When I drove an F-150 for work, I felt like midget in that thing and I am not a small guy. So when Ford rereleased the Ranger, and it was even bigger than the previous gen, I was over thrilled. It was the perfect size truck for me.
Yeah that makes sense, wish they did have a NA Raptor Ranger tho. I went with ranger cause of price, would love a full size however wanted more features so settled for a more loaded ranger than a basic 150.

OP
OP
Cutlerms

Cutlerms

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Engineer
Yeah that makes sense, wish they did have a NA Raptor Ranger tho. I went with ranger cause of price, would love a full size however wanted more features so settled for a more loaded ranger than a basic 150.
I heard that they are going to bringing it to NA in like 2023