• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Georgia Ranger Part-Out - Engine Mods

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST, 2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Consultant
I traded in my Ranger for an F150 and the dealership wanted me to take off everything I could…so I did. This thread will be performance mods.

I prefer semi-local sales (I am in Columbus GA and willing to drive a little to meet, maybe for lunch or a little gas money for the new money pit) but shipping will be 100% covered by the buyer, so if you want it, give me your address (or at least your zip code) and I will go get a shipping quote. If you want it, I’ll get it shipped, if not we can move on to the next person. If you are close enough and want to come pick it, I will help you install it whatever part it is (I did all installs myself).

I will bundle some items if that helps, so make REASONABLE offers.

1) aFe POWER Rapid Induction Intake, dry filter, Magnum Air Scoop, and filter box cover. SOLD!

2) Velossa Tech Big Mouth Scoop. SOLD!

3) Mountune FMIC and charge pipes. Great setup, I was very happy with this part. Comes with all hardware to install and instructions. $650.

IMG_5440.jpeg

IMG_5441.jpeg

4) Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV. SOLD!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
StevenST

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Consultant
6) MBRP 3” Single Exit Black Exhaust. Fairly loud, but sounded really good for a 4 banger. Comes with all clamps for install. $350

IMG_5442.jpeg

IMG_5444.jpeg

IMG_5443.jpeg

7) Autostop Eliminator. Does what it says, was one of the first things I purchased. $65

IMG_5445.jpeg

8) HN Customs Boost Gauge Mount with MaxTow Blue Boost Gauge and cp-e MapTap for the 2.3 (to plumb in boost line). SOLD!

Last edited:

Muscleford

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 5.0 Merc Capri,14 Fusion
Occupation
Retired
Auto Start/Stop eliminator $50 shipped to 44241??

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The FP Tune cannot be unmarried. I called Ford Performance about this, because I was considering a different tune and wanted to sell mine, and they straight up said they could/would not unmarry it. I'd like to try another tuner, but I refuse to be stuck with a paperweight. Sorry to pass that info along.

OP
OP
StevenST

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Consultant
The FP Tune cannot be unmarried. I called Ford Performance about this, because I was considering a different tune and wanted to sell mine, and they straight up said they could/would not unmarry it. I'd like to try another tuner, but I refuse to be stuck with a paperweight. Sorry to pass that info along.
I had an idea that’s what would happen, thanks for the info.

OP
OP
StevenST

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Consultant
Intake and Velossa Tech Big Mouth sold

Emanuel22

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021
Occupation
Elec. Tech.
Bov still available?

OP
OP
StevenST

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Consultant
Boost gauge and mount sold and shipped

Jsmitty0024

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Environmental consultant
Bov gone yet?

OP
OP
StevenST

StevenST

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Consultant
I will be going down to Panama City Beach from 6/22-6/29. I know that’s still a ways off, but if anyone is interested in anything and is close to the path I’ll be taking or in the panhandle and wants me to bring any parts just let me know before then. I’ve decided trying to ship most of these parts at this point isn’t gonna work due to cost of shipping.
Sponsored