OP
OP
KNI

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Congrats! Good looking truck. So, now that it's been delivered, and you've driven it......do you still think you paid too much for it???? ?
Not at the moment. Maybe I need few days to make that assessment :)

Currently I'm behaving like kid with a new toy, and the actual kids encouraging "lets drive again at backyard" does not help. Although it is actually quite hilarious to do donuts and drive in 10-15cm snow on your backyard...

Neighbours are like "omg.." :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
KNI

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Some door stickers showing the effects of the modifications. Quite marginal, but just enough for meeting that light commercial vehicle requirements.

Sticker1.jpg

Sticker2.jpg

OP
OP
KNI

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Delivered 1st March. Brilliant!!!
Congrats! Nice looking truck you got there :)

Looking at the sidewalls it seems that General Grabbers are not appearing on all new trucks. Have you had any experience on their performance at rain/wet conditions yet? I found that they do not work well on ice/snow and swapped the Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 under the car for that extra grip on snow & ice.

But then again, looking at your picture.. I guess you're not having issues with snow anytime soon :)

avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Ranger Raptor
Congrats! Nice looking truck you got there :)

Looking at the sidewalls it seems that General Grabbers are not appearing on all new trucks. Have you had any experience on their performance at rain/wet conditions yet? I found that they do not work well on ice/snow and swapped the Nokian Hakkapeliitta LT3 under the car for that extra grip on snow & ice.

But then again, looking at your picture.. I guess you're not having issues with snow anytime soon :)
I don't expect to see ice/snow anytime soon and not noticed any issues during rain. No off-road driving for now.

Enjoy your Ranger Raptor
Sponsored