New Member in FL

2022fx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger FX4, 2002 Honda S2000
Hi All,

New Member in South FL here. Been lurking around here since before I decided I was going to order my ranger back in Dec of 21', which I finally took delivery of on April 21, 2022, so figured I'd just start a hello thread. The spec is a 2022, XLT, FX4 in Cactus Grey, Tow Package, with 302a, because I just had to have heated seats here in South Florida haha. I'll probably make a mild build thread at some point here, not going to be going wild on the Ranger, I've already done a few things but probably keeping it pretty OEM+. This is the first truck I've owned myself, was considering a 150/1500 but living in South Florida with tight parking I decided it was best to go mid size. So...hello hello

Photo of pick up day..

IMG_20220421_144047.jpg
Sponsored

YaBoiNewton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT supercrew Sport FX4, 2008 Bullitt w Saleen Supercharger
Occupation
Automotive Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sharp truck! Here's two more FL rangers. My FIL's '22 XLT Fx4 in the same color is on the right. Looks awesome in person.

The full-size cab space is nice and you can park anything with all the modern cameras and sensors, but mid-size is best size IMO.

0318221854_HDR.jpg

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Hi All,

New Member in South FL here. Been lurking around here since before I decided I was going to order my ranger back in Dec of 21', which I finally took delivery of on April 21, 2022, so figured I'd just start a hello thread. The spec is a 2022, XLT, FX4 in Cactus Grey, Tow Package, with 302a, because I just had to have heated seats here in South Florida haha. I'll probably make a mild build thread at some point here, not going to be going wild on the Ranger, I've already done a few things but probably keeping it pretty OEM+. This is the first truck I've owned myself, was considering a 150/1500 but living in South Florida with tight parking I decided it was best to go mid size. So...hello hello

Photo of pick up day..
Nice truck. I have only once seen a Cactus Grey in real life, but I couldn't tell if was a shade of gray, green or blue or a combo of the three. Pictures don't do the color justice.
I live in Louisiana, my '99 B4000 had a block heater, just in case.

OP
OP

2022fx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger FX4, 2002 Honda S2000
You chose the best color, congrats on the sharp new truck :thumbsup:
Thanks man, I had initially ordered white, because I never saw Cactus Gray in person, but then I did and I called up to change the color, happy I did, I love it.

Sharp truck! Here's two more FL rangers. My FIL's '22 XLT Fx4 in the same color is on the right. Looks awesome in person.

The full-size cab space is nice and you can park anything with all the modern cameras and sensors, but mid-size is best size IMO.
Thanks! Nice, what part of FL are you in?

Nice truck. I have only once seen a Cactus Grey in real life, but I couldn't tell if was a shade of gray, green or blue or a combo of the three. Pictures don't do the color justice.
I live in Louisiana, my '99 B4000 had a block heater, just in case.
Thanks! I've been saying the same thing to everyone that sees it...its impossible to photograph...Its like a "grey/Green" but if you take a picture in the bright sun it makes it look different...evening is best time of day to try to show the color. haha yeah, need that heat for the 2 days a year it cools off here.

Welcome and congrats on your choice for a first truck.
Thankya sir!

Welcome and congrats!
Hey Thanks...you guys already took a good bit of my money haha...I'll have to tag you when I make the little build thread

Looks great! Welcome!! This is my first truck as well - over 5 months in and thoroughly enjoying.
Thanks! oh great! yup, I'm shocked at how comfortable it is especially on the highway
Sponsored