First Name
BANNON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Locomotive Attendant
Reading through here I saw a GoRhino 2.0 ... but when I contacted GoRhino thisnwas my reply

Screenshot_20200629-111403_Email.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has a roll/light/sports bar that is compatible with the factory bedliner and a retractable tonneau cover.

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Reading through here I saw a GoRhino 2.0 ... but when I contacted GoRhino thisnwas my reply

Screenshot_20200629-111403_Email.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has a roll/light/sports bar that is compatible with the factory bedliner and a retractable tonneau cover.

Thanks guys!
I have been on the hunt for a bar of some sorts for both mine and my fathers ranger. I found one that has my attention for the look im going for but the ridiculous price easily gets me to continue looking elsewhere. I’ve seen it at a lower price, but not low enough to get me to make the leap. If I’m not mistaken I believe it’s compatible with specific tonneau cover(s) and requires no drilling. Another option, if you’re willing to shell out the big bucks for it.
Ford Accessories

1594950066836.jpeg

https://accessories.ford.com/fakesftp/assets/ACCS/images/m-19007-r-20190430174012.jpg

Ford Performance Parts - Chase Rack
Part No: M-19007-R
SRP: $1,496.00
Get local pricing
The Ford Performance Ranger Chase Rack adds style and functionality to your truck and is easy to install. The tough hammer black powder-coated steel rack bolts together and provides a great base for mounting your accessories.
  • Brackets for mounting a 40 Inch light bar are included,
  • This great looking and functional chase rack will make your truck stand out in the crowd!