First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Just finished installing all my weather tech mods and got the hitch installed. Bug & Stone Guard, Mud Flaps, Rain Vents (Pic also show window film to make front and back same tint), hitch and wiring.
Bug & Rock Guard.jpeg
LF Mudflap.jpeg
LR Mudflap.jpeg
RF Mudflap.jpeg
RR Mudflap.jpeg
Left Vents.jpeg
Right Vents.jpeg
Hitch .jpeg
Sponsored

ottocycle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2wd
Hey, Those all look great! Do you like the front hood guard?
Also curious about the WeatherTech mudflaps. I purchased the Husky Liner mud flaps and haven't installed them because the part that faces the tires is a hollow, concave area that looks like it will just collect mud and dirt. Are the WeatherTech flaps flat (side facing the tire)?

OP
OP
2020FRL

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
I love the rock and bug guard. When I bought the Ranger there were probably 10-15 chips in the hood. (bought it used) I got a touch up pen and filled them in. The rock guard covers every one of them, so I'm guessing I won't get many more.

As for the mud flaps, I believe they are concave towards the wheel, but, not much. I'm not sure they would work well in a full on off road situation, but, not sure any flap would. The are great for keeping most of the mud from rain getting on the paint. We don't get too much rain here, but, when we do it cleans the air of the Utah red dust, and that in turn shows up really well on the white truck ... LOL.

I chose the weather tech stuff because I like American made quality stuff and have had great experiences with their products. (Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with weather tech other than liking their products and putting them on the last 8 vehicles I've owned)

ottocycle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2wd
I love the rock and bug guard. When I bought the Ranger there were probably 10-15 chips in the hood. (bought it used) I got a touch up pen and filled them in. The rock guard covers every one of them, so I'm guessing I won't get many more.

As for the mud flaps, I believe they are concave towards the wheel, but, not much. I'm not sure they would work well in a full on off road situation, but, not sure any flap would. The are great for keeping most of the mud from rain getting on the paint. We don't get too much rain here, but, when we do it cleans the air of the Utah red dust, and that in turn shows up really well on the white truck ... LOL.

I chose the weather tech stuff because I like American made quality stuff and have had great experiences with their products. (Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with weather tech other than liking their products and putting them on the last 8 vehicles I've owned)
Right on. Thanks for the quick response. That may be how all of the molded mud flaps/guards are.
Sponsored