Max Modular Bed Rack

Greywhale

First Name
Takoda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Decided I needed more rack space and went with the Voodoo Max Modular. I must say I'm extremely impressed by the quality!

Anyone else running this rack? I'd like to know how people like the cargo slides for these.

PS, I now hove a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Retrax Pro XR tonneau for sale!

20230412_165519.jpg

20230412_165526.jpg

20230412_165533.jpg
Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Would love to know what you’re running for rocker protection with the step built in? Looks awesome and functional. The stock Tremor rocker protection with the steps hanging down is just asking for trouble.

OP
OP
Greywhale

Greywhale

First Name
Takoda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Would love to know what you’re running for rocker protection with the step built in? Looks awesome and functional. The stock Tremor rocker protection with the steps hanging down is just asking for trouble.
Haha yeah those stock ones were garbage, I hung em on every rock on the easy trails. The ones I'm running are the Shrockworks and they take an insanebeating but unfortunately they went under in December, they had awesome products. Maybe they will make a return at some point but not likely. If your looking for good sliders that will hold up and have enough for a step, I would look at rocky road
Sponsored