svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know of any but I would love to have the Magnetic for the filler color and FORD in Saber.
That would look very good and complement the saber very well. My truck is white with Magnetic trim and I am using red as my accent color. These decals would complete the package for me

I sent an email to TVD Decals this afternoon explaining that if they offered a Magnetic fill area, they would be able to talor the Ford script in several colors that would probably sell quite well. Let's see what happens.
Man, I'd love this. The grille insert decals from TVD are perfect for the Saber, I'd love to have the Ford roundel in magnetic/saber on front and rear!
Sponsored

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see magnetic in his list of colors?
It's not. You have to specify in the additional comments section that is right below where you choose the colors that he lists. Then he will send an email to you confirming your choice and send you a picture of each color to confirm. It is a little confusing. I just picked two colors at random and then sent him the instructions in the additional section. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Sorry, you put the colors in the Add your personalization area right beneath where you specify the colors on the order form. I think those are just there to be like a place holder. He did email me and confirm my choices, but I did specify in the personalization area. I can't confirm if he would do that if you just pick the colors in the drop boxes.

svache

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew Saber, 2012 BMW 328i
Vehicle Showcase
It's not. You have to specify in the additional comments section that is right below where you choose the colors that he lists. Then he will send an email to you confirming your choice and send you a picture of each color to confirm. It is a little confusing. I just picked two colors at random and then sent him the instructions in the additional section. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Sorry, you put the colors in the Add your personalization area right beneath where you specify the colors on the order form. I think those are just there to be like a place holder. He did email me and confirm my choices, but I did specify in the personalization area. I can't confirm if he would do that if you just pick the colors in the drop boxes.
Thanks, that definitely explains!

OP
OP
Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see how these turn out - this is on my wish list once I'm approved by the finance committee to purchase additional items.
I just finished ordering mine in gloss pearl black with red lettering. The vendor answered my questions on color quickly. No it's hurry up and wait ...

itsGREGSWORLD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Okay, so I have the badges from Etsy on the truck. You are going to need courage to press them on. Between the reflection and the curvature, it is not an easy thing to do. Once on, they do install just as the instructions say. Start at the middle and work toward the outside. The front one is not as easy as the rear one. Obviously, because it is larger, more rounded, and doesn't line up quite as well. I chose to follow up with clear coat. The front one wouldn't last a month here if I didn't. These are decals. The lettering is on TOP of the base color. You are not going to be able to scrub these without some type of coating on it. The rear one will likely be fine without, but I still hit it lightly either way. For $20, this allowed me to see what it would look like before ultimately replacing the entire badge, base and all.
On another note, the Etsy seller shipped these things out instantly and I got them in two days. Nebraska to Florida. Excellent seller. Good luck. Picture attached.

0124 009.JPG

OP
OP
Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

First Name
Tinmender1963
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda FT500. Honda 700SC. 2019 Ford Ranger Sport. 2014 Ford Focus ST. 2017 Ford Escape Titanium. 1994 Ford Ranger Splash. 1986 Ford Mustang GT Splash
Occupation
Damn good question. A lot of different things
Vehicle Showcase
Good information! Like you, I apply clear chip guard vinyl over all of my overlays as well. Hopefully mine will be here soon
Sponsored