• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas Locking Gas Cap

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
received_3456873697909679.jpeg

This thing is $54 from Levittown Ford (per a quick google search just now.. i dont rememberwhat i paid for it but it was close to thay). I'll try for 35 + shipping. Just 35 with pickup at the Bucees in Katy, TX.

Both keys shown. Sitting under the cap since they have a key code on them.

Running a tune with 93 and don't want that stolen as easy? This lock covers the cap without opening the filler at all like the amazon versions seem to do.

It was a bit weird to get on and locked the first time but once I thought about how it worked it was simple enough.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
This may get randomly tossed in a box that is heading out as a random freebie if no one wants it.

Now OBO but if no resonable offer is received its just heading out to someone randomly.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
To back Doug up, I use one of these and it would help prevent anyone from pouring sugar in your tank. It gives me a bit of peace of mind having it, so it's worth it if you have that concern too.

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Thank you.

Also, it is a Ford part not aftermarket. I didn't like the idea of the filler door/flap being open all the time like what I saw on Amazon.

OP
OP
Wytchdctr

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation