Livernosis - Shipping Notice!

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Edit: doh! On the title.

I have to be all happy about it here because no one else understands why I am geeking out. After the backorder issue caused by the awesome supply chain, I got my UPS notice today. Expected to show up around the 6th. This happened faster than what they originally estimated for me. Better to go worse case and beat expectations for sure.

Can't wait!

I think I'm going with the 91/93 soft shift.
Thank you very much for all of your orders and for the kind words guys, glad to hear you've been enjoying the tunes!

Livernois website still says on backorder. They may have gotten some in but none to sell. Just filling backorders it looks like.
We now have Mycalibrators back in stock and the backorder flags on the website are being removed.! Feel free to give us a shout if there is anything we could help you with.
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
If anyone near the Denver area is wanting to go with Livernois I do have a tuner available. $200 and its yours. After that contact Livernois and they will unlock for another download so you can get tunes. In total I think you be at or below $400. My want to verify with @Livernois Motorsports on that.
Thanks for sharing. The Mycal tuner transfer fee for a new customer acquiring a previously used device would be $300.