First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Risk Assessment
Does anyone have any recommendations in Michigan or Northern Ohio/Northern Indiana for a lift/level installer?
Sponsored

Brisko_Michigan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
USG
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Joe.

I’ve not discussed lift/level with them, but the shop linked below is in Flint and they have a good reputation; came recommended by the Motor City Auto Spa folks. Initial phone engagement has been quite positive.

I have an appointment with them in early September (rust protection) and can circle back if interested.

Farther afoot is New Holland Overland. Also with a good reputation (and heavy social media presence).

If you come across good places please post here or in the Great Lakes thread. I’m interested in bringing my FP Fox kit up a 1/2”-1”.

link: (you’ll have to play with the site map to get to their services page; look under products. It’s a bit clunky)

http://www.bulletlinergeneseecounty.com/

Last edited:
OP
OP
jmk68618

jmk68618

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Risk Assessment
Hi Joe.

I’ve not discussed lift/level with them, but the shop linked below is in Flint and they have a good reputation; came recommended by the Motor City Auto Spa folks. Initial phone engagement has been quite positive.

I have an appointment with them in early September (rust protection) and can circle back if interested.

Farther afoot is New Holland Overland. Also with a good reputation (and heavy social media presence).

If you come across good places please post here or in the Great Lakes thread. I’m interested in bringing my FP Fox kit up a 1/2”-1”.

link: (you’ll have to play with the site map to get to their services page; look under products. It’s a bit clunky)

http://www.bulletlinergeneseecounty.com/
Will do.
Sponsored