First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Just got my new Ranger as well: XLT Forged Green FX4, Equip Group 302A, and Technology Package. So far so good; going to be taking to the Linex place soon for the bed and a tonneau cover.

And it arrived right before my birthday!

Not my first Ford, but my first pickup truck. I had a Focus, then an Escape, then a Wrangler, and most recently a Cherokee.

Like when I had my Wrangler, I'm already daydreaming about mods. First are likely to be Linex the bed, Tonneau Cover, and probably a 2" leveling kit.

401.JPG

402.JPG
Congrats!
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Just got my new Ranger as well: XLT Forged Green FX4, Equip Group 302A, and Technology Package. So far so good; going to be taking to the Linex place soon for the bed and a tonneau cover.

And it arrived right before my birthday!

Not my first Ford, but my first pickup truck. I had a Focus, then an Escape, then a Wrangler, and most recently a Cherokee.

Like when I had my Wrangler, I'm already daydreaming about mods. First are likely to be Linex the bed, Tonneau Cover, and probably a 2" leveling kit.

401.JPG

402.JPG
Looks sharp

Publius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Ranger XLT (Forged Green FX4)
Occupation
Attorney
Today I did my very first modification. Also scheduled Linex and a 2" Readylift Leveling Kit installation in a couple of weeks. Leaning LOMAX on the tonneau cover; I prefer a simpler design and everyone here seems to say good things.

Anyway these red letters sort of evoke the red "nostrils" of the front grill. And they show up better than the Putco Platinum Black ones I bought originally (and now need to sell). Anyway these 3D ones are from Amazon and are Black with Red Trim. We will see how they hold up.

IMG_6776.JPG

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Today I did my very first modification. Also scheduled Linex and a 2" Readylift Leveling Kit installation in a couple of weeks. Leaning LOMAX on the tonneau cover; I prefer a simpler design and everyone here seems to say good things.

Anyway these red letters sort of evoke the red "nostrils" of the front grill. And they show up better than the Putco Platinum Black ones I bought originally (and now need to sell). Anyway these 3D ones are from Amazon and are Black with Red Trim. We will see how they hold up.

IMG_6776.JPG
Welcome, you will find this forum useful and showing you ways to spend money on things you didn't know you need. Drop that gate so Dave @AzScorpion can set you straight on a damper.