Just a plug for Bakflip as a company

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
I'm a 100% greenhorn when it comes to trucks, accessories and the vendors. I am completely out of my element here and learning....I come from decades of owning and modifying Lotus cars. I knew that I wanted a hard tonneau cover for my new Ranger and really liked the Bakflip offerings after researching.

Welp, into less than a week of ownership I landed on the Bakflip MX4. I ordered on Sunday and had it in hand by Wednesday. I was super excited to install it but low and behold the entire bulkhead install package was missing. I was pissed/disappointed to say the least. Being late in the evening, I had to wait and give them a ring in the AM on Thursday.

I called around 11AM PST, gave them my serial number off the packaging (ordered from Amazon) and they said they would ship me out the missing parts.

I was expecting something in a few weeks. But Holy delivery speeds Batman!! I had the missing parts by 2pm today! Shouldn't have to say this but in this day and age....this is rare. I will definitely be doing business with them in the future.

Just wanted to give kudos to where it is due.
Sponsored