• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Tennessee FS: 4 Tremor Wheels, Tires and TPMS $800

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Four factory Ford Ranger Tremor Wheels with General Grabber tires and the TPMS sensors still inside.
They were used less than 5000 miles and were never used off road or run at low pressures or abused in any way.
There are no scratches or curb rash on any wheel, the tires have never been removed or repaired.
These are in excellent condition. They were on a truck stored inside out of the sun or harsh weather.

the price is firm at $800 cash

not interested in selling one wheel , or wheels only etc. also these are for pickup only. I am not going to try to ship them.

They are located in Franklin TN ( 18 miles south of Nashville )

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7116.jpeg

IMG_7117.jpeg
Sponsored

lukdeg

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger lariat 2023 Cactus grey
Occupation
paramedic
Too bad I'm 2500kms away ? I would pick them up now!

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Four factory Ford Ranger Tremor Wheels with General Grabber tires and the TPMS sensors still inside.
They were used less than 5000 miles and were never used off road or run at low pressures or abused in any way.
There are no scratches or curb rash on any wheel, the tires have never been removed or repaired.
These are in excellent condition. They were on a truck stored inside out of the sun or harsh weather.

the price is firm at $800 cash

not interested in selling one wheel , or wheels only etc. also these are for pickup only. I am not going to try to ship them.

They are located in Franklin TN ( 18 miles south of Nashville )

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7116.jpeg

IMG_7117.jpeg
Are these still available? If so, I’d be interested in getting them. Would you be able to meet today? Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bfastr

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
yes they are available. I will be home all day. If you are serious pm me for a phone number
I will give you the address.

Last edited:

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
yes they are available. I will be home all day. If you are serious pm me for a phone number
I will give you the address.
Message sent

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
If the sale doesn't go through, I'm interested.
Sponsored