Mdean4

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Hey all,

Looking to replace the front bumper on my Ranger. Was looking at the Westin Outlaw front. Does anyone have any feedback on this particular product, or something similar they would recommend? Thanks!
Sponsored

xmartinez67

First Name
manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Lariat
Hello, I changed for the Fab Fours 19-C Ranger Vengeance Front W / Pre-Runner Guard, just change the proximity sensor and everything you need, I can help you

1.jpg

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I'm personally bothering these guys (http://www.relentlessfabrication.com/) to make their bumpers for the Ranger. They say they have a lot of demand but back demand for their existing products is consuming them and they don't have time. Their product is winch capable but similar to the Westin Outlaw. Westin really dropped the ball not making that bumper winch capable because it'd be a huge hit otherwise. The big hole in the front clearly could accept a winch.

The Westin is a nice bumper, though. It does kick out the front a little in the center which isn't obvious from the photos. I'm not in love with that, but it's not the worst. I don't care for the Outlaw rear bumper especially since it uses a cheap LED strip light to light the license plate... that won't last.

Ford Performance/ARB is EVENTUALLY going to release their bumper sometime late this summer, so they say. I think they won't considering our body design is only a 3-4 year run in the US and they missed the market big time everywhere else around the world.

OP
OP

Mdean4

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello, I changed for the Fab Fours 19-C Ranger Vengeance Front W / Pre-Runner Guard, just change the proximity sensor and everything you need, I can help you

1.jpg
Thanks!

OP
OP

Mdean4

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm personally bothering these guys (http://www.relentlessfabrication.com/) to make their bumpers for the Ranger. They say they have a lot of demand but back demand for their existing products is consuming them and they don't have time. Their product is winch capable but similar to the Westin Outlaw. Westin really dropped the ball not making that bumper winch capable because it'd be a huge hit otherwise. The big hole in the front clearly could accept a winch.

The Westin is a nice bumper, though. It does kick out the front a little in the center which isn't obvious from the photos. I'm not in love with that, but it's not the worst. I don't care for the Outlaw rear bumper especially since it uses a cheap LED strip light to light the license plate... that won't last.

Ford Performance/ARB is EVENTUALLY going to release their bumper sometime late this summer, so they say. I think they won't considering our body design is only a 3-4 year run in the US and they missed the market big time everywhere else around the world.
Thanks man!