• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Delaware Eibach Pro Truck Front strut and rear shock kit (WTS) $250

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Glad you sold them Bret. Now you have more money for mods on your Maverick. ??

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
LOL. They say mid February but I will believe it when I see it. I have about 3K of mods for it now. I still have tonneau and mats to sell. Congrats on Raptor order,that will be cool.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
LOL. They say mid February but I will believe it when I see it. I have about 3K of mods for it now. I still have tonneau and mats to sell. Congrats on Raptor order,that will be cool.
Hopefully they're right and you'll have it for spring. Glad to see you're caring on your spending habits over to the Maverick. lol

Thanks! I'm really not getting my hopes up to high after the Bronco nightmare. Plus, the deciding factor will be the price so I'm hoping the B&P comes out soon. I figure I'll get to use it to some of its potential while we're still living out here. With all the open desert and being close to the dunes in CA it would be fun.

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
I would be gun shy after the Bronco deal too. My nieces and nephews inheritance is going down. They said mine is Jan 16 build date and mid Februrary delivery. For some reason it jumped the line over thousands of 2022 orders. I feel bad for those people

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I would be gun shy after the Bronco deal too. My nieces and nephews inheritance is going down. They said mine is Jan 16 build date and mid Februrary delivery. For some reason it jumped the line over thousands of 2022 orders. I feel bad for those people
lol They'll now have to work a little longer. ?

My Jeep ended up doing the same. There were many who didn't get their '21's built and got pushed into a '22MY. I ordered mine in October of '21 and it was one of the first '22's built in December ahead of all the others who were still waiting. While I felt bad (ok only for a few minutes lol) I figured it was payback for my long Bronco wait.

I don't know how they'll do the Ranger Raptor builds. Will they roll them out right away seeing as the Bronco Raptor is out there or wait until a few of the new 6G Rangers are out there then roll them out 4th qtr? I would guess they'd want to get them out soon to generate interest in them and the new style but who knows what Ford execs think now? :crazy:

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Hopefully they have a better rollout than the Bronco. All of us second guess Ford's business decisions but contrains are real and seem to hit Ford harder than others. I have the motor out of my streetrod for about a month . There are some common parts that are hard to get . I tried 5 Napa stores near me for engine bearings for a small block chevy .None anywhere (bearings fit from the 60's to the 90's) but I can get them online. Head gaskets I wanted wont be in til April 4th. So if these common everyday parts are hard to get I can understand the pickle Ford is in,every though some might be self inflicted. Sounds like Rangers are still tough to get as it seems Ford is concentrating on Bronco's. Dealer says used Ranger's seem to be going up in price again cause of this.
Sponsored