First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
self employed
Hey everyone, I have a ‘19 Ranger and in the sun the glove box looks brown and the latch is black anyone else have this issue??
Yes and all the door panels as well! I am going to the dealer soon about this!
Sponsored

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Did you take delivery with it like that or did it appear like that after some time? Who ever the vendor is for the glove box has some QC issues.

i use 303 aerospace on my dash panels, just for the UV blocker. a few times a year and do most weekly cleanings with a damp rag just to get the dust off.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Did you take delivery with it like that or did it appear like that after some time? Who ever the vendor is for the glove box has some QC issues.

i use 303 aerospace on my dash panels, just for the UV blocker. a few times a year and do most weekly cleanings with a damp rag just to get the dust off.
Just looked at mine again in the daylight, it looks just like the rest of the panels black. I hope also that was not delivered that way. That would have been a no no.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I can't believe that this is how it looks unless it was wiped with something; the same something that is on the panel to the left.
Sponsored