First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Anybody having issues with the new larger pictures on this site that are dead and wont allow you to scroll. Sometimes you need to find small little runway between pictures to allow scroll to work. Only happens to me on this site. Thanks Bret
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anybody having issues with the new larger pictures on this site that are dead and wont allow you to scroll. Sometimes you need to find small little runway between pictures to allow scroll to work. Only happens to me on this site. Thanks Bret

Hi Bret I haven't had that happen but since the update the pictures are huge on my screen. I'm running Safari on an older Mac laptop.

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Thanks Dave, I have lots of areas that dont scroll like ads and pictures and you must find the small isles that allow it. Only on this site. We will see . Bret

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Dave, I have lots of areas that dont scroll like ads and pictures and you must find the small isles that allow it. Only on this site. We will see . Bret

Maybe try messaging @Administrator and he can see if there's anything that can be done to fix it for you. Do you have anyway to increase/decrease your page size? On my Mac there's a tab on the top where you can zoom in/out to make each page bigger or smaller and since the update I have to mess with that more. The lettering seems a lot smaller but if I increase it then the pictures are gigantic.

OP
OP
Cape Cruiser

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Maybe try messaging @Administrator and he can see if there's anything that can be done to fix it for you. Do you have anyway to increase/decrease your page size? On my Mac there's a tab on the top where you can zoom in/out to make each page bigger or smaller and since the update I have to mess with that more. The lettering seems a lot smaller but if I increase it then the pictures are gigantic.
Thanks Dave,ill give it a shot. Bret
Sponsored