Correct name for inner grill shroud ?

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
Long story short I installed my black ovals (which amazingly I received in 3 days) & snapped the inner grill shroud thing in half. It's the hard plastic shroud that sits right under the hood latch and ontop of what I think is the intercooler. I initially didn't think anything of it and bolted it back in place, then after dwelling on it would like to order a new one and replace it. . . No matter what I google I can't seem to find the right part or even a schematic of the front inner grill. Does any one know the correct name for this part & what it does? (Keep debris from getting in engine compartment, aid in cooling, etc.) Is it necessary to replace ? Thanks & apologies for the rambling question.
Sponsored

janitorjim

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2021 302 pkg, FX2, Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Long story short I installed my black ovals (which amazingly I received in 3 days) & snapped the inner grill shroud thing in half. It's the hard plastic shroud that sits right under the hood latch and ontop of what I think is the intercooler. I initially didn't think anything of it and bolted it back in place, then after dwelling on it would like to order a new one and replace it. . . No matter what I google I can't seem to find the right part or even a schematic of the front inner grill. Does any one know the correct name for this part & what it does? (Keep debris from getting in engine compartment, aid in cooling, etc.) Is it necessary to replace ? Thanks & apologies for the rambling question.
try here and review some of the manuals.

RADIATOR SUPPORT. AIR DEFLECTOR.. Ford Ranger | Lakeland Ford Online Parts, Lakeland FL

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/atta...-trim-and-ornamentation-shop-manual-zip.3522/
2019 Ranger Technical Shop Manuals | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
CarbonTremor

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport