port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I know you lost BUT you are not the Lions. This means that you are on your way to more success in the next few years and I am happy for you. Y'all have a young team that gelled well and you have a coach that seems to have turned things around. I am excited for your future.
Sponsored

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
I know you lost BUT you are not the Lions. This means that you are on your way to more success in the next few years and I am happy for you. Y'all have a young team that gelled well and you have a coach that seems to have turned things around. I am excited for your future.
As a Pats fan, I was rooting for Cleveland and Buffalo to play in the AFC title game. I think they'll be back next year, too.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Also glad to see being from Cleveland originally and having gone to the old municipal stadium as a kid freezing my ass off. Since I have lived in TB for the past 41 years,
GO BUCS!!!! It's been nearly 2 decades.
1610982035384.png
Sponsored