First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2018 Honda Civic EX 5 door
Occupation
Process Professional
Put an order in for a Mishimoto catch can. Order # 301057 and placed on 4/15/2020.

Tried emailing and no response as of yet.

Can you give me an idea when it will be shipped? It was listed online as being in stock.

Thanks!

D
Sponsored

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Put an order in for a Mishimoto catch can. Order # 301057 and placed on 4/15/2020.

Tried emailing and no response as of yet.

Can you give me an idea when it will be shipped? It was listed online as being in stock.
Looks like we received your email at noon yesterday. In general, our customer service staff gets back to emails sent to [email protected] in around 1 business day, though we'll see how long that estimate lasts with the amount of orders we're getting from the stimulus. Unfortunately, with them all working from home sans VOIP, email is the only point of contact, and they've been getting a lot.

As for your order, it looks like another customer beat you to the last one we had on our shelves by around 10 minutes according to our logs, so our inventory script didn't have time to update to show it as out of stock. I apologize for you getting bad information.

I have a message in with Mishimoto to get you status, and I'll shoot you a PM when they get back to me.

OP
OP

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Professional
Yeah TBH I went with you guys since Mishimoto was showing zero on hand according to their website. :|

I guess just let me know when I can expect it sir. :)

Thanks!

OP
OP

db_tanker

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Process Professional
you guys dropped the ball on this one. sent an email for refund. given 3 different ship dates and I have had to initiate communication each time. not cool.

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
you guys dropped the ball on this one. sent an email for refund. given 3 different ship dates and I have had to initiate communication each time. not cool.
That you for your constructive input. I apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with your order. Unfortunately, due to the COVID/work-from-home situation we're currently under, communication has honestly not been great. Unfortunately, we were not able to get VOIP/soft phones setup for our customer service team, which has hampered communication.

Our friends over at Mishimoto have also had to deal with issues regarding manufacturing, fulfillment, and shipping due to the fairly strict stay-at-home orders/COVID-related work regulations that Delaware has had to deal with.

Hopefully, we are in a better position to help you out once the pandemic subsides, if you do choose to order from us again.

In any case, feel free to PM me directly, and I'll always be willing to see what we can do.

Thanks again for your business and criticism. I apologize that your Stage 3 shopping experience was, admittedly, subpar.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.