First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SCrew 4x2 Lariat Ingot Silver Ebony 18 Tires Technology Pkg
Occupation
Retired
Here's the story. Order Bumper Grill Insert from Mountains2Metal. First one arrived damaged, so they sent me a new one. https://mountains2metal.com/product-category/ranger-2019/m2m-fits-2019-ford-ranger/
So now have 2. Wanting to sell the first one. Its a bit dinged up and paint has flaked off in a few spots. So if anyone is interested $20.00 + shipping. I did check with these folks and was assured that this DOES NOT interfere with the radar. Drop me a note if interested, do not stay logged in here but do check once a day.
for sale.jpg
before.jpg
installed.jpg
Sponsored

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Here's the story. Order Bumper Grill Insert from Mountains2Metal. First one arrived damaged, so they sent me a new one. https://mountains2metal.com/product-category/ranger-2019/m2m-fits-2019-ford-ranger/
So now have 2. Wanting to sell the first one. Its a bit dinged up and paint has flaked off in a few spots. So if anyone is interested $20.00 + shipping. I did check with these folks and was assured that this DOES NOT interfere with the radar. Drop me a note if interested, do not stay logged in here but do check once a day.
for sale.jpg
before.jpg
installed.jpg
Keep us posted on how the radar is working.

OP
OP
SalukiRanger

SalukiRanger

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Sold

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I’m surprised it doesn’t mess with the radar. If I would have known that ahead of time I’d have bought this one instead of the Putco with the hole cut out of it!

OP
OP
SalukiRanger

SalukiRanger

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hit the highway this morning, ran it to 75, engaged cruise control, pulled in behind a vehicle and it slowed down, pulled out from behind back up to speed did this several times so I would say that this grill insert DOES NOT interfere with the radar.
Sponsored