Awaiting Shipment!

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
The same with me! Still in production since 2/07! Talked to my salesman yesterday. Asked why it's still in production. He says because of the spray in bed liner, They can't keep up with the demand! But I know others after us with spray in bed liners have already gotten their trucks! They must not be doing first in first out! I now am 26 days over due for delivery!
I feel your pain. I ordered my truck 18 weeks ago. It went into production 2/11. Two estimated delivery dates have passed. I ordered the spray in bed liner and thought that was the delay. I was given the cursory rail car shortage explanation. Emails, texts and phone calls to the dealership resulted in discovering there was a steering wheel supply issue which impacted my order. Still no established delivery date. The order tracker tacks on a day everyday at the 5pm PST daily reset. I am thinking about giving them until the six month anniversary of placing my order to either hand me the keys or shaking their hand and saying goodbye.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CrewCab 4x4 301A
3/16/19 - Ford just marked my truck as shipped and in transit!!
Must have shipped it by dog sled. Michigan to central Illinois. Not here yet 3\20\19. Geez

OP
OP

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain. I ordered my truck 18 weeks ago. It went into production 2/11. Two estimated delivery dates have passed. I ordered the spray in bed liner and thought that was the delay. I was given the cursory rail car shortage explanation. Emails, texts and phone calls to the dealership resulted in discovering there was a steering wheel supply issue which impacted my order. Still no established delivery date. The order tracker tacks on a day everyday at the 5pm PST daily reset. I am thinking about giving them until the six month anniversary of placing my order to either hand me the keys or shaking their hand and saying goodbye.
Has it ever reached the "In Transit" mode?

OP
OP

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must have shipped it by dog sled. Michigan to central Illinois. Not here yet 3\20\19. Geez
3/22/19 and still not here. Dropped a couple of dogs off the sled team?

OP
OP

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just noticed on my window sticker in the Ford Order Tracker:

Rail
Ramp One RA79