• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Kansas ATC Topper / Cap

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
Ordered a GFC camper so I no longer need this topper. Willing to meet if the distance is reasonable or there is an excuse for me to see/experience something cool. Im in Manhattan Ks and drive to Kansas City about every other week. If you are in my path to Bozeman MT for my GFC install, I will gladly drop it off.

ATC LTD series (K200401-25) - Condition 8/10 .. I'd give it a 9/10 but I have some stickers on it and that always costs you a point :D

If I recall I paid $1400ish for it. Honestly not sure the value of these things so feel free to educate me if you think I am off.

Ranger_XL.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stephen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Logistics
Does the cap color match the iconic silver?

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Lots of questions incoming:

Do you have any more pics? How is it fastened to the bed? Are there screens on the side? Is there a front window?

OP
OP
Noface

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
@GPhilly04 There are four heavy duty C clamps. Honestly wasn’t all that sure about them holding it down but this topper has seen probably 30 trips back and forth from KC to Colorado and it’s survived without shifting. If you have not made that trip, I assure it gets some serious winds.

There are side screens and the windows slide halfway way open. There is a front window which also has a small slide window that is pretty close in size / placement of the rear ranger slide window.

Let me know what pics you would like and I’ll get them for you.

Last edited:

OP
OP
Noface

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
Here’s it on my first ranger, hence why I now have a white topper on a silver truck ?.

D0B02C69-BF4F-4091-8CF6-5F4B6B7503E5.jpeg

6BFE2DA0-B658-4399-AD0A-0856B2FF7AA3.jpeg

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Still available?

Can you give some more details on the condition? Any chips, scratches, cracks, etc?

OP
OP
Noface

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
It is @GPhilly04

There are no cracks, chips, scratches that I’m seeing. Where you located, might just be easy for you to come see it.

Im headed to Montana Saturday to get my GFC topper/rtt installed but I’ll be posting this topper on Craigslist / Facebook (dreading using Facebook) when I get back.

GPhilly04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
I'm way up in Michigan. I'm just super tempted because it seems like a pretty good price...

OP
OP
Noface

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
I'm way up in Michigan. I'm just super tempted because it seems like a pretty good price...
Well I’m about to drive 17 hours for a camper/topper so I’m not judging if you want to drive down for it.

You wanna video chat and I can walk you around it?

OP
OP
Noface

Noface

First Name
Jes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Nerd
come get this out of my driveway.
52868A90-B5CD-4C95-8E23-10C7C0B6EE9B.jpeg

*hadto block the reflection of the wife’s business van ?
04481499-9664-40AD-952D-5833AF570A49.jpeg

3F85F81A-43F5-4547-84B4-EC13491B2EC2.jpeg
7912CE6A-FE2E-45E5-BD79-DD64EDEDA0FE.jpeg

845D41C4-AA20-48DD-B82E-9103788F0906.jpeg
Sponsored