• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California 2019 Lariat FX4 Supercrew + GFC Platform Camper

noelle0526

First Name
Noelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
*More photos coming!*
Selling my 2019 Lariat FX4, plus a Go Fast Campers Platform Camper and Decked drawer system.
Fully loaded and in near-perfect condition - no accidents or mechanical issues. Minor scratches typical with daily use. 28000 miles. Black/black. Came with chrome grill and side vents, but I sprayed them with matte black Plasti-dip.

All stock except the following (all hyperlinked):

Upgraded wheels and tires (10k miles on them) - $2100
GFC Camper - $7500
Decked Storage System (plus accessories) - $1450
Dometic CFX3 35 Cooler - $980

This truck is adventure-ready! GFC campers are simple but incredibly well-designed campers. They're the lightest ones on the market and are designed to be hucked off sh*t. They're 100% US-manufactured by a great team of folks doing good for the country. I had it installed at their Bozeman, MT factory. Also included are a ladder and their custom "Mantis Claw" mount, plus various extra mounting hardware, and custom flannel sheets for the sleeping pads.

I added the Decked storage drawers as they're the best way to create extra, organized storage without taking up a ton of room. They come with installed core tracks plus load locks, 3 storage bins, and 4 drawer dividers. I'm also including my 36L Dometic fridge. In perfect condition except for a few external scratches from normal use. All cords and manuals included.

The love this truck! The only reason I'm selling it is because I live in a city and it's just too big for a daily driver where I'm at. If I could afford to have two vehicles, I'd keep this one without question. Sad to see it go, but I have to be realistic.
I greatly prefer local pick-up, but I will ship it if the buyer coordinates and pays for everything. Truck will be professionally detailed before sale.

Serious inquiries only. $45k/OBO

IMG_3488.JPG

DSCF0835 2.jpg

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2290.JPG

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 1.59.55 PM.png
Sponsored

Last edited: