• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia 2 Pair of S&W Target Grips, K Frame, circa 1970's $75.00 Each

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I have 2 pair of S&W target grips from 1971 and 1972 for a K frame revolver.
In 1970 I was issued a S&W 15-3 service revolver, new, as a department issued on duty carry weapon. Had the small grips.
I went and bought the lighter set of target grips, and later bought the darker set which I used on a Model 19 I bought to carry.
We went to semi-auto's several years later, so the revolvers went into storage.
These grips are now extra's and have been boxed for around 50 years.
They are both the older style with just extractor cut-outs, and the large metal washers inside.
They are both for K and N frame, square butt revolvers.
Both sets are in very good condition with just some slight ware.
The lighter set has one very small nick on the but. Darker set has no nicks or marks.
Appear to be made from the wood ot the time, Goncalo Alves, Walnut, and darker set looks like Rosewood.
On E-Bay these are going from $100 to $140 in this condition.
For members I'll let em go for $75 each and that includes shipping.
Extra photos upon request.

IMG_20240319_101042951_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20240319_101053777_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20240319_101129398_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20240319_101141868_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20240319_101146409_PORTRAIT.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: