• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia 2" Hub Centric T6 Machine Spacers

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I still have these collecting dust after being used for roughly 1,500-2,000 miles.

These are made in the USA, single block CNC machined T6 aluminum. I eventually got 0+ offset wheels so I did not need these. I don't recall the grade on the pressed studs, but I want to say it was 8 or 10.

Installing these will make your factory wheels (55+) effectively about 5+ offset.

$80 shipped to your door in a flat rate USPS box. Only e-payment I take is Zelle. Would have to be cash or a MO stuffed in an envelope otherwise if not local. I have included a picture of them as well as an older picture of my truck when they were installed so you can see what they look like without flares.

image1.jpeg

IMG_E2311.JPG
Sponsored

erikf

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Occupation
IT Guy
I've been thinking about buying a set. I'll give you $80 for them. DM me and we can setup a Zelle...