• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Virginia 18" Lariat wheels/tires/suspension

6make7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technician
I'd like to sell my 18" Lariat wheels and tires. I'll include the genuine FoMoCo FX4 suspension as well. I changed everything out at about 100 miles so it's all basically brand new. Does not include TPMS. Local pickup RVA area. $550

IMG_2442.jpeg

IMG_2443.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

6make7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technician
$550 for everything. Someone come get this stuff.

Don B.

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
$550 for everything. Someone come get this stuff.
I could do the $550 but not sure when I can get over there to pick them up. It's about a 5 hour drive for me, but I can plan on coming Sunday. If that doesn't work then I could pay and then figure out when to pick up?

OP
OP

6make7

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technician
I could do the $550 but not sure when I can get over there to pick them up. It's about a 5 hour drive for me, but I can plan on coming Sunday. If that doesn't work then I could pay and then figure out when to pick up?
I can be available on Sunday, or whenever works for you.

dejota13

First Name
Arilson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019
Is it still available? Could you consider shipping to New Bedford?
Sponsored