Sponsored

Search results

  1. A/C not working

    Since I didn't wanted to remove the PCB form the top cover and end up not having a car, I decided to stop at that point. On the backplane of the PCB, socket 2 is connected to another relay. I marked it on my last reply. Because I could feel the temp on the vents when it turned on the heater, I...
  2. A/C not working

    Sorry for the delayed, I had a busy August and most of September. I removed the connector to the blower motor, as picture showed on previous threads, it looked in bad condition. I removed the connector and the actual wire looked fine, no signs of overload or shorting. I got the new one I...
  3. A/C not working

    Pin 1 was getting 12.7v Pin 3 getting 13.8v Getting those numbers when using the chassis ground. But not voltage between pin 1 & 2. Look at the blower motor connector seems like it had an overload on the yellow/green wire, if not mistaken that's the 12 V going into the blower.
  4. A/C not working

    Looking at the diagram on the relay: Pin 1 goes to ground Pin 2 gets the signal form the FCIM Pin 3 is hot all the time Pin 5 connects to the blower motor. When I checked for voltage on the relay, I checked on pin 1 and 2, I haven't tried chassis ground to pin 3. Since the indicator lights...
  5. A/C not working

    The fuse on the back of the BJB, 40A fuse looked okay, I swapped it around with another one that also is 40A and nothing changed. Relay slot 4, blower motor was replaced as well and same issue. Since I'm not getting power on the blower motor relay pin 1 and 2 when I have the A/C "on", have any...
  6. A/C not working

    Car was blowing ice cold air, after turning the car off and then turned it on, the A/C was not working anymore and the button showed as on but no air flow. Tried different fan speed and even tried the heater but nothing blows. With a scanner it was giving me a short circuit on the blower motor...





Top