Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    Wasn’t expecting those rocks there…..trail was easy until then. Was gonna turn around but my kids were cheering me on. Couldn’t let them down.
  2. Post your off-road pics.

    Corral Canyon OHV, Los Pinos Mtn trail. A tougher rock garden obstacle than I expected but the ranger with stock tires, locker, 4LO, 2inch level and a bit of luck made it through without issue.
  3. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    I was hoping you would try them first, but I just had my links off today for some trails and one of the bushings is toasted. About 4000 miles. No noise though. I’m gonna buy those jks bushing and press them in, if they don’t work I’ll probably buy the jks links for like 150 or whatever.
  4. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    Sorry to hear that. Mine are still going strong, about 3000 miles. Only took em to the desert once I haven’t been hard on them yet. might be worth buying the JKS bushing kit and just replacing the bushings with the legit JKS bushings. That’s my plan if end up with your experience...
  5. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    Yeah I have steel knuckles and the threaded part of the aftermarket steel posts fit right into the holes the OEM sway bar links came out of. No drilling. I can measure the threaded portion of the OEM links to see if they are the same size as the aftermarket threads if that’ll help. Yeah...
  6. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    No new pictures. have about 2000 or so miles with no issues. Did use red thread locker on the nuts as they loosened up a bit without it and made a bit of noise over bumps. The instructions do say to use the thread locker I just didn’t have any at the time. Sent it pretty hard in ocotillo wells...
  7. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    No noise, no discernible difference while driving. some of the poor reviews on Amazon related to bushings, noise, etc may be from people not properly greasing. I have about 200 miles on them so far ill update long term if anything changes
  8. Sway bar quicker disconnects (no modification)

    After piecing together multiple different scattered posts I researched over the past couple of weeks, I was able to install sway bar quick disconnects with no modification on my 2023 FX4. Ordered JK 2.5”-6” lift Sway bar “quicker disconnects” on Amazon for about $30. They are a clone of the...





Top