Sponsored

Search results

  1. Transmission fluid level

    Yup! Screenshot 'd it immediately lol. And I'll be testing temp and level a bit before I add plus be prepared to pull some if needed. But all will have to wait til the "big" noreasters over this weekend..... 😂 Please!
  2. Transmission fluid level

    Thanks for the advice....... i'll take it ! I think I am on the low but ok side of things, so Im thinking of adding 6oz, then move to 8, then to 10 checking between. Seems like a solid plan and I just got the bluetooth OBDII adapter so I should be able to know the temp too. Will update when I...
  3. Transmission fluid level

    No I haven't added or even bought it yet. Just kinda thinking about it. I always thought these things for for high mile vehicles. What's your thoughts...Here's my sitch.... New to me 2020 lariat. Bought from dealer 2 yrs ago. Added very little miles due to health issues. Always shifted drove...
  4. Transmission fluid level

    Thanks for the update.....much appreiated! Glad your all good! Since I only ran a few miles to get her up to temp (engine) and I was almost half way between 6 and 5. I think I might be good at full trans temp. Thanks to RedLandRanger I have an ODII bluetooth adapter coming in this week so I...
  5. Transmission fluid level

    I keep hearing about this lubeguard and it crossed my mind that if I am a little low I could add some by im super hesitant as my trans is great. Is it really all that? Can it be added when low or better to add with a drain and fill?
  6. Transmission fluid level

    I am going to look into this for sure. Thanks for the idea! Anybody know if my Ford reader that came with the tune has access to trans temps? I can plug it in later and play I suppose. After realizing that I made a short trip 10 min to get engine up to temp, id put money on the fact the...
  7. Transmission fluid level

    I appreciate that TJC but I was using the temp thing to show where I am on the stick. I'm not sure what the trans temp is. The trucks up to operating temp so I would think I'm low. Maybe not though.
  8. Transmission fluid level

    Looking forward to that update post! A little catch up here......I dont post much, just a Sleazy watcher LoL. I also just installed my MBS dipstick on my 2020 Lariat with 43k. (bought used 2 years ago with 40k ) Love My Ranger! First....totally second all props to mike and his amazing dipstick...
  9. Ford ESP question? Dealer chime in

    Bump! Zach at granger?? Or Any other dealers confirm they will sell a Ford ESP with a Ford performance tune installed on the truck. Anyone..one..one.. Hello ... o ...o!
  10. Ford ESP question? Dealer chime in

    Anybody from a dealer? Zach@granger ? Will anybody ESP me with a performance tune by ford? Thought id get me answers here but i guess i may have to call them all to find out and hopefully not be terribly disappointed like i was with Lombard ford. Funny thing is i never buy extended and now...
  11. New 10R80 TSB - 25-2134

    So has anyone found help from ford after all warranties were up?? Seeing theres a pretty involved TSB. Thats what im wondering.
  12. Ford ESP question? Dealer chime in

    Never heard that one before. Can anyone comfirm this. That seems wrong. I beleive the the tune itself is warrantied for 3/36 if installed by ford tech. Not sure why you would need a tune warrantied lol but thats how i read it.
  13. Ford ESP question? Dealer chime in

    Well Granger liked your comment. Lets see if he chimes in. ?
  14. Ford ESP question? Dealer chime in

    Hey all, So my powertrain on my 2020 lariat fx4 is up august 20th. This is a new to me with 42k miles and drives and shifts perfectly. In fact im in love with this truck. Although i feel conflicted about the reliability of the 10r80 seeing some full 10k replacements dont always help and some...
  15. New 10R80 TSB - 25-2134

    Silly question here but new to tsb's and there relation to my possible fix in the future. My 20' power train will be up this August. So I'm debating an ESP but really only for the tranny. With this bulletin out there woukd that mean they would be required to fix it outside of factory warranty...
  16. Subwoofer show and tell

    Exactly. I like the system. But in the future if I can just easily pop in a small digital amp and JL box under the seat without alot of wire running I definitely will.
  17. Subwoofer show and tell

    Total Noob thread jacker question here....and it might even be in this thread somewhere. Does the 10 speakers B+O system have a small sub/amp? Is that what I am seeing behind my rear seat? If so is there power and a remote there to run an after market small amp using factory stuff or am I stuck...
  18. Transmission question

    My concern is.....just bought a 2020 lariat fx4 40k miles, and the tranny is super smooth. Did the ford performance tune and to my surprise it's even better....that said do I do a tranny flush sooner than later for no good measure or am I just opening a can of worms for no reason? Power train is...
  19. New to tuning. Doing Ford performance Tune tomorrow

    OK lets cap off this thread....its done! First that was super nerve racking, really for no reason but when you just buy a truck you love and really cant afford it in the 1st place, bricking the ECU is less than optimal LoL And the fact that it shifts great and had plenty of power already, So...
  20. New to tuning. Doing Ford performance Tune tomorrow

    What would you do if it dropped significantly? Is there an option to stop the tune, or would you just have quickly hooked a charger? Im just wondering if my small 1.5A tender is even worth throwing on there. Thats a small trickle LoL





Top