Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    There's like 3 land rover parts left in this thing.
  2. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    Was also thinking Fordisco
  3. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    Im going to start needing vanity plate ideas... who's got some suggestions?
  4. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    I'm so so close to first start. Really it's just routing air to the engine thats the last "hurdle" that will take any real time. The ecoboost has PCV on both sides of the engine, and the BOV, and the MAF sensor will take a bit to get all sorted, not to mention the intercooler is hard to plumb...
  5. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    More eye candy. Fuel tank skid plate is on, rear bumper is on (took WAY more work than it should have), ladder is mounted, roof rack is mounted, and the rock sliders are in place... just need to drill some holes to get them wrapped up. All that's left is my bumper mounted tire carrier, which...
  6. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    Trail armor is going on. Got the diff guards, front bumper fully bolted, and the steering guard. The steering guard front mount interfered with the bumper so I did some trimming and welded it directly to the bumper, which will beef everything up nicely. I need to do some trimming for the...
  7. Not dead yet...

    It's great! I'm REALLY impressed with the 3.0 V6. And I didn't think I would be since I'm a big 2.3L ecoboost fanboy. It really idles and acts like a big truck engine. It reminds me of the 5.4L triton in my old F150. It's neat. I got all of the mods re-installed, oil catch can, hood struts...
  8. Not dead yet...

    Who wants it?? https://www.copart.com/lot/60587096?gclid=CjwKCAjwvNfSBhBiEiwAyaGMCYDhyWxtFuOiI9C37RrgH4W26_cHM7yc43Ayymok0yz1Uwn_WG5TaBoCarwQAvD_BwE
  9. Not dead yet...

    Yep totaled. Was originally looking at a lincoln aviator to replace it. Wife drove one and even with adaptive suspension it felt really boat and old person-y. But I do think they look nice. Then we drove an explorer ST that still had the massage seats, and she was sold. Preferred the...
  10. Not dead yet...

    Well I felt bad like I should have avoided it until I saw the dash cam footage... now I feel better that it wasn't a skill issue
  11. Not dead yet...

    They're close enough ;)... at least where the deer hit
  12. Not dead yet...

    Nope. Engine still starts even... but cant open the passenger door. No injuries, barely felt it even. It was a small deer but i was moving... ill try to get my dash cam footage soon
  13. Not dead yet...

    Well that didnt last long. Smoked a deer today. Pretty sure its going to be totalled.
  14. 2.3Eco in a Disco

    Well it took a few more iterations than that for the pneumatic transfer case to work. Between degrees of freedom and clearance from the body I had to do another iteration on each. But we're done now and in business! Transfer case has been re-installed. While it was out I did a parking brake...
  15. Belt Tensioner SNAPPED OFF

    Yall are awful at reading comprehension
  16. Belt Tensioner SNAPPED OFF

    Not as hard as you're making it out to begin. Or we have a different baseline for project difficulty :) https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/manual-trans-swap-mt88.32696/ I think it would certainly be less work than the guy that solid axle swapped his ranger.
  17. Latest Blackstone Labs Oil Analysis (Fuel Percentage)

    How hot you got the engine IMMEDIATELY before the oil sample has a bigger effect on fuel dilution. Fuel is volatile and flashes off very quickly. So if you didn't get the engine hot or take it on a long drive right before taking the sample will greatly affect your result. I wouldn't worry about...
  18. Here in the UK

    Back home now. Ford really has the UK truck market cornered. I think maybe 90% of the trucks I saw were rangers. With a pretty high portion of those being Raptors. I expected more Hilux's but 🤷‍♂️
  19. Here in the UK

    All parking and driving here is the wild wild west...
  20. Here in the UK

    Im here outside of London visiting a friend and going to Diddly Squat farm, where I see a nice DIESEL saber ranger. It sure made me miss mine...





Top