Sponsored

Search results

  1. Texas Spicer M220 4.88 Ring & Pinion, Ford M220 OEM E-Locker, and M220 Outer Axle Bearing and Seal Kit ($350 Shipped)

    Need gone.... reduced again to $300 including shipping to lower 48 states.
  2. Texas Spicer M220 4.88 Ring & Pinion, Ford M220 OEM E-Locker, and M220 Outer Axle Bearing and Seal Kit ($350 Shipped)

    Dropping the price one last time $375.... this is a steal! Even at this price, I'll include the cost of shipping to the lower 48 states.
  3. Texas Spicer M220 4.88 Ring & Pinion, Ford M220 OEM E-Locker, and M220 Outer Axle Bearing and Seal Kit ($350 Shipped)

    I'm dropping my price to $400 and will still include shipping. Need this out of my garage 😀
  4. Texas Spicer M220 4.88 Ring & Pinion, Ford M220 OEM E-Locker, and M220 Outer Axle Bearing and Seal Kit ($350 Shipped)

    I ordered a 4.46 ring/pinion set for my Rangers rear M220 from Spicer, but instead, received a 4.88 set in a 4.46 box. I promptly had them installed along with a set of 4.46's for the front. Naturally, I couldn't drive it this way in 4wd and had to get around in 2wd until (10k Miles later)...
  5. Dead Battery

    Yes, I contemplated that or selling it. Crazy thing is, I wouldn't want to pass those, and any future problems, onto someone else.... just wouldn't be fair to them. At this point, I'm going to just pay the darn thing off, and if any other issues present themselves, I'm going to stuff a Coyote in...
  6. Dead Battery

    Just had the same thing happen to my 2023 Tremor.... and this was the 2nd time. First time happened in early 2025. Had to enter the truck using the door key/lock. Put the key in the ignition, and everything was dead.... as if the battery had been disconnected. About 5 minutes later, everything...
  7. Ohio Mishimoto transmission pan - New in box

    Interested in the trans pan and filter if they're still available. PM me for my offer.
  8. Transmission Any Better with 2023's?

    Off to the dealer in Waco it went. So far my experience with the service writer's been positive. He seems confident Ford will replace the trans under warranty. Fingers are crossed, and I'll update when more info is available.
  9. Transmission Any Better with 2023's?

    Hey Chris, Boy, I hope they cover it. I'm having to rent a trailer and an F-250 to tow it to another dealer 30 miles from home. On my last visit, my local dealer told me they refuse to work on my trucks drivetrain due to the mods I've made (lift, 34" tires, etc...). We'll see what the dealer in...
  10. Transmission Any Better with 2023's?

    Just found this thread while sitting in the truck in my driveway.... barley made it home. I have a 2023 Tremor with 39k miles.... transmission just failed this morning. Picked up coffee and got approximately a third of the way to my destination when it happened. It started by up-shifting and...
  11. South Carolina Tremor Fender Flares - Discontinued? Does anyone know where I can possibly find a set?

    Saw this listing yesterday......... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2959111814396560/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A4b0cb42c-966d-4471-bec8-77857678be37
  12. Texas Icon rear leaf springs complete with bushings, shackles and U-bolts.... 7 months old

    Sorry T_R21, the springs are spoken for. I'll pull the add now. Good luck on your search :)
  13. 4x4 Malfunction Warning

    Yes, this happened to us. Same error lights. Check your main fusebox (under hood, drivers side against cowl) for water inside and possible corroded terminals. Unfortunately for us, ours put itself in 4-low when we were going 30+ mph. I'd run it to the dealer and have them take a look at what I...
  14. Front and rear gears

    Update: Turns out Spicer had the wrong gears in the right box (4.88 instead of 4.46). Below is my email to Spicer...... will post an update once I receive their answer. "****, My name is Scott ********. I’ve been in the process of building an overlanding vehicle with the goal of my wife and...
  15. Front and rear gears

    Thanks Colo_Ranger. No, I don't think so.... the CV's are RCV with less than 5k miles. Only thing I could guess is mismatched ratios. It make a hell of thump sound you feel (whole truck shudders) every rotation past 10mph (both 4H and 4L). Also, I have to put it in reverse to get it to change...
  16. Front and rear gears

    Possibly.... the ring and pinions came from 2 different sources. The rear R&P was a new Dana 4:46 from Bronco Graveyard. The front 4:46 came from a mechanical engineer (employed by Ford) up north that purchased a new 4:46 M190 FDU from Ford for his base model Bronco. He was going to swap out the...
  17. Front and rear gears

    Well, put mine in 4-Hi and 4-Low today for the first time after the 4:46 swap (FT and RR)..... damn thing makes a large knocking/clunk sound in the front that you can feel with every axle rotation above 10 MPH. About ready to give this off-roading hobby and Ford the middle finger and get back...
  18. Front and rear gears

    Local shop performed the 4:46 front/rear swap on mine a few weeks ago. Running 34's..... so far, so good. Unleashed tune is next.





Top