Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Installed this kit

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2...orks-Raptor-Style-4-LED-Grille-Light-Kit.html

It's a nice addition. I almost went with the Amber ones but I decided to buy the white LEDs .I have Amber lighting gels peel n stick if I choose to prefer the amber. So far I prefer white. I think it goes well with the chrome package.

Install was pretty straightforward. Once you remove the cover you'll see two screws behind the grill that have to come out. I think they're Torx 25. I went through a few of them. That was the hardest part getting the screws out and then back in again. I slipped the cable down behind the headlight into the wheel well where it's pretty easy to install the harness.

I like them. Just got to remember the lariat and the XL XLT use different part numbers I accidentally order XLT.....customer service was a pleasant surprise Stage 3\\

These are much brighter than I thought, Another nice surprise

unnamed (56.jpg
Sponsored

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Installed this kit

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2...orks-Raptor-Style-4-LED-Grille-Light-Kit.html

It's a nice addition. I almost went with the Amber ones but I decided to buy the white LEDs .I have Amber lighting gels peel n stick if I choose to prefer the amber. So far I prefer white. I think it goes well with the chrome package.

Install was pretty straightforward. Once you remove the cover you'll see two screws behind the grill that have to come out. I think they're Torx 25. I went through a few of them. That was the hardest part getting the screws out and then back in again. I slipped the cable down behind the headlight into the wheel well where it's pretty easy to install the harness.

I like them. Just got to remember the lariat and the XL XLT use different part numbers I accidentally order XLT.....customer service was a pleasant surprise Stage 3\\

These are much brighter than I thought, Another nice surprise

unnamed (56.jpg
just ordered some. Debating white bulbs vs amber. Your pics sold me on white. Looks great.

OP
OP
SubVet

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
just ordered some. Debating white bulbs vs amber. Your pics sold me on white. Looks great.
I think white goes better with the chrome package. You can buy stick on Amber gels here to put over the lights if there's a legality problem or you just don't like them right.

20.01.27-14_07_21.png

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I think white goes better with the chrome package. You can buy stick on Amber gels here to put over the lights if there's a legality problem or you just don't like them right.

20.01.27-14_07_21.png
Thx. White just seems cleaner. My car is magnetic with dark trim and many blacked out areas. White might contrasts it better in my opinion.
Sponsored