Ford Ranger Raptor Preview Renders by Ranger5G!

GStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
LOOOOVE IT! Ranger Raptor gonna be such a sweet mini F150 Raptor. The F150 is just a bit big for me but this looks to be the perfect size. :)

WI LION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197 Mustang GT
Only thing I would change is give it body colored door handles. The grille is the best part IMO. Looks awesome with the deep set mesh and very 3D "FORD" logo.

NY35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Zamboni
Wow that is better than I had imagined in my mind. If it ends up looking like that

af5493f2e56c789202a68dfe98049365f1d0db0e26daee1c8f25da9da520826a.jpg

Ford guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1...1995 Mustang Cobra...1948 Ford F-1 pick-up
Occupation
retired
Has anyone heard mention of a King Ranch Ranger being considered ?

Nuzzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab 3.0 Litre V6,2017 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Only thing I would change is give it body colored door handles. The grille is the best part IMO. Looks awesome with the deep set mesh and very 3D "FORD" logo.
Nice idea,but even black would look nice for the door handles to match with the black roof and hood vents

Josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Does anyone know if the Lead Foot color will be available for the Ranger? If not Ford needs to add that color quick!!

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
Does anyone know if the Lead Foot color will be available for the Ranger? If not Ford needs to add that color quick!!
The quick fact sheet on the 2019 Ranger says the available colors are: Shadow Black, Lightning Blue, Magnet, Hot Pepper Red, Saber, Ingot Silver, Oxford White and White Platinum.

Josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
The quick fact sheet on the 2019 Ranger says the available colors are: Shadow Black, Lightning Blue, Magnet, Hot Pepper Red, Saber, Ingot Silver, Oxford White and White Platinum.

OH I know the colors coming out for it. I just wanted to know if anybody heard they might be coming out with Lead Foot later or if you could pay extra to have it on? It is my favorite color on the F-150.

MattyIce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
I hope there will be a Ranger Raptor. At least in the North American market.

sfcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
I hope there will be a Ranger Raptor. At least in the North American market.
Has anything been announced? With how hot truck sales are in the US i would think Ford will want to capitalize on that. Nothing like a halo version to help sell the volume trims too

MattyIce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II
Has anything been announced? With how hot truck sales are in the US i would think Ford will want to capitalize on that. Nothing like a halo version to help sell the volume trims too
I don't think a Raptor version has been announced in North America. At least not for the 2019 model year. I know they are getting it in Asia and stuff. Not sure if they sell the F-150 Raptor overseas but I'd imagine Ford wouldn't want to compete with its self.

MattyIce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II