• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor Built!

Rangering

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My brother's Ranger Raptor is built! Told him to call the dealer because sometimes the vehicle has already been delivered but the tracker just hasn't been updated. May fly up to go drive it down from the out of state dealer. Will post pictures of that happens.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor Built! 1000026048
Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
Hopefully mine moves to that stage soon

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Definitely fake

IMG_3964.png
that's what I thought, green dot didn't look right. But seriously, are people that in need of attention that they have to play dumb games like this?

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's what I thought, green dot didn't look right. But seriously, are people that in need of attention that they have to play dumb games like this?
Everyone's tracker has this same CSS error, look closer at your own. I'd bet money this person did not fake their tracker's css just to post here.

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone's tracker has this same CSS error, look closer at your own. I'd bet money this person did not fake their tracker's css just to post here.
I hope your right, if it's legit I apologize

SCFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 RRaptor, '22 Ford Bronco, '18 Raptor Prior
My tracker looks the exact same, other than the green dot being on production.

This is from mine (on desktop). The green dot isn't centered perfectly.
1709914478924.png

1709914415323.png
Same Same

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
Yes also looking at my tracker the green dot is off.

Sponsored

amet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3 Comp xDrive
Yeah just confirmed the green circle isn't centered correctly on my tracker as well. Looks like a legit tracking update. Congrats! Hope he gets more updates soon!

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doesn't look that way, but still hopeful.
Thousands of 2024 Ford Ranger Models Are Piling Up
Why aren't 2024 Ford Ranger models being delivered? See how long the wait for the new Ford Ranger is and learn about possible delays.
Thousands of 2024 Ford Ranger Models Are Piling Up (motorbiscuit.com)
This article doesn't say anything we didn't already know.

What we do know is that "Built" status in the tracker didn't happen for a single person until OKTB was granted for the normal ranger. The only time you see "Built" is when your car is being prepped for shipping. We already had rumors that OKTB for raptors was coming very soon...

Charlie4711

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Security Manager
Doesn't look that way, but still hopeful.
Thousands of 2024 Ford Ranger Models Are Piling Up
Why aren't 2024 Ford Ranger models being delivered? See how long the wait for the new Ford Ranger is and learn about possible delays.
Thousands of 2024 Ford Ranger Models Are Piling Up (motorbiscuit.com)
Yeeeeah.....I get the whole media drive thing, I guess....but do they not realize they're just digging themselves a deeper hole? Getting these trucks shipping is only going to be more chaotic the higher the number of trucks on holding lots gets, right? I've got zero experience or knowledge on how this all works but the dummy idea seems like it would behoove of them to start shipping these trucks and at least getting them out of their lots... I doubt most of them would make it to their destination by the media event anyway. I want to say I hope it IS QA checks causing the hold up, but they have already shipped some trucks haven't they?

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeeeeah.....I get the whole media drive thing, I guess....but do they not realize they're just digging themselves a deeper hole? Getting these trucks shipping is only going to be more chaotic the higher the number of trucks on holding lots gets, right? I've got zero experience or knowledge on how this all works but the dummy idea seems like it would behoove of them to start shipping these trucks and at least getting them out of their lots... I doubt most of them would make it to their destination by the media event anyway. I want to say I hope it IS QA checks causing the hold up, but they have already shipped some trucks haven't they?
Exactly. The media event is this weekend, they can start shipping raptors today and likely none will arrive until the embargo is lifted.

I understand the skepticism and yes we've all been waiting for this truck for months/years..hell I started posting here in 2021. But the light at the end of the tunnel seems to have arrived.
Sponsored